Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Diffusion of Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Silmaril
    An uncle of mine is a very clever person but associating with idiots doesn't make him dumber. He claims it makes him smarter because he learns what an idiot would do and doesn't do it.
    My uncle is an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Graves
    Evreyone's an idiot. Just in different ways.

I don't hug.
    *hug*

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm not an idiot, everyone else is.

will people stop hugging me
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Wasn't it proved that light now gets put back out of black holes and that steven hawkings admitted he was wrong, I rest my case QED.
    FOA

I have to say, that the idea of intelligence not being conserved is flawed. It is indeed concerved, in a manner that is merely preserved. You can take myself for example. I've got quite an influential mind when it comes to my surroundings, because i'm a fairly intelligent person, with an above average iq. ( 167) You put me in a cage with top notch scientists, and i'll end up as a brain in a jar' so to say. Then again, if you put me in a cage with a bunch of monkeys, i'll regress. This is not to say, that if i was in one jar, and went to the other, that i will not change accordingly, So thus is merely a preservation of knowledge. a Balance for you.

On that black hole subject, There are 2 points of no return. One, is given the mass of said object, because the matter of resistance to the force of gravity, there will be said point of no return, and thus a simulated event horizon. Second one, is the absolute event horizon, which nothing escapes. If there's a reverse process that black holes do now, that light or whatnot can be put out of black holes, consider me uninformed. But, this is what I do know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do I like fire? DO TURTLES LIKE BEING STAMPED ON?!

I'm like, Mr. Arsonist 2000. And 2003, if you saw my beautiful work on assorted AOL CDs. I've kinda not been up to my old form in 2004, but here's hoping.

Quote Originally Posted by DSL
    Wasn't it proved that light now gets put back out of black holes and that steven hawkings admitted he was wrong, I rest my case QED.
    No.

[q=GrimmReaper] So thus is merely a preservation of knowledge. a Balance for you.[/q]

I didn't discuss conservation of knowledge. I discussed conservation of intelligence.

[q=Czanthor]Everyone's an idiot when under certain circumstances. I'm an idiot when my scientific knowledfe is compared to that of quantum physicists, but they're idiotic when their social skills are compared to mine.[/q]
    This observation supports my findings. Thank you.

[q=Giga Guess]I believe it's more of a communal mindset thing. When you're around others, you tend to emulate certain behaviors, in this case, stupidity. Case in point: Lynch mobs, riots, etc. As soon as the group overtakes the self, the IQ drops to the single digits. Rebuttal?[/q]
    I don't see a need to rebut, as your words confirm the application of this theory to a communal situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    Everybody is an idiot. The people who realize that they are idiots are the cool ones and the ones who don't realize it are entertaining.

I completely agree. Everyone is an idiot. The ones who dont realize it amuse me to no end.

dude , ur post r to long to read

Quote Originally Posted by Gau(Spiff)
    *hug*