Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats the wierdest/scariest thing thats ever happend to you?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

The scarest thing? Probably when I was involved in a hit and run accident (No I was not driving I was hit and on a bike), don't remember a whole week of my life, but I'm guessing I was pritty scared as I kindda coma walked home with my bike attached to my leg, I'm still amazed no-one called an ambulance as I was only like 10-11 and I'm guessing a lod of people saw me as I supposeable walked like a mile. I was in hospital (a childs wing, now they are scary) for a month or so, and your all complete strangers why am I even tell you this? I must be an idiot *slinks off*
    FOA

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic
    I turned on my TV, dropped the remote somewhere (It's what I do ) then Avril Lavigne came on and I couldn't find the remote.
    Ha that great that same thing happened to me the other day o.O

Any who lets see oh yeah last nite i was reading a book (Dragon lance cronicals, War of soulsragons of a vanished moon. good books they are) and i was laying on my bed with my feet hanging off. It was 12:34 if i recall right so everyone else was asleep. So im reading my book and i feel some thing brush my feet like a tail or something. So i look down to see if it was my kitty and he came through my door (cause i dont close it all the way so he can get in but still closed so i dont see light) when i looked under my bed he was no where to be found. I then looked at my door and it was still shut. So i put my feet on my bed and begin to read again ignoring it and going on where i left off. Later at i think 1:15 i had my arm off the side of the bed and again something brushes it but more of grabs my hand this time. I looked to see anything and again nothing. Eventully i put my book down and turn my light off i didn't look at the clock to see what time it was. So i'm trying to go to sleep and i hear "huff" i look at my door still closed i laid back down and "huff" again. Thinking it might be my dog out side my door i got up to looked out my room and nothing was there. I closed my door and laid down, i then realized the kitchen light was left on. I sat up in my bed and i looked at my door again and a shadow goes by from the light seeping through the bottom of my door i could tell they were not animial feet but something bigger i look out and once again nothing i turned off my kitchen light and ran back to my room and then i had fallen asleep.

Damn thats long well it happened to me last night so it should be long cause i knew the details better. :elk:

On my way to school one day I saw this guy get hit by a car. He went flew about 10 ft. in the air and just falls lifeless on the street. So I get out of the car and run to him and he's just laying there in this huge puddle of blood and he's still alive! He was mumbling and trying to get up. Needless to say I was screwed up for about a month or two. Very scary.

Then there's the time I very stupidly and carelessly did way too much drugs. My mind was on overload and I fell into this unconcious state, crying because so much is happening at once in my mind. Really weird.

Stay away from drugs kids!
    **insert catchy sig**

The scariest thing which happened to me was when i poked myself in the eye with a pencil (i don't know how) and I couldn't see for a couple of seconds.

I have deja-vu all the time. It stopped being creepy when I was ten and then just became annoying.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

hmmm...
    I dunno, I guess weirdest would be the one time I was home alone, I had a shower & I heard my mom call my name from her room...but...I know for a fact that I was the only one home at the time.
    Me & my sis are convinced our house is haunted...
    There was also one time last year where my throat was so swollen, I couldn't swallow my own saliva...I was in alot of pain & wanted to die.
    Deja-Vu is far too common. its not really weird anymore...I've come to expect it.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingBig
    Aw, that's more of a sad story than a scawy/weird story.
    Actually, I thought so too. But it was still pretty weird. The scariest thing that happened to me was an auditory hallucination I had once. I had gone to bed with a head ache and woke up around 6AM with a migraine, so I went to get a cool compress to help. On my way back to bed, I heard this awful snarling noise right by my head. I ran back to my room and hid under the blankets.

...This happened about a month ago

Signature by rubah. I think.

OooOoOo! That is pretty scary FoA
    I remember I had a dream once when I was...I think 7 or 8...
    and what happened in the dream, happened to me when I was 16? 17?
    after it happened I sorta thought back on what had just happened and thought "omfg...I dreamt this ages ago..." and then I hid.

Every time i go someplace with my best friend, something really weird happens to us, like a herd of blind people at the mall, multiple sightings of gay people with babies, but the wierdest thing was when we were walking down the street and we saw a cat stuck halfway up the side of a closed garage door and from our angle, it looked like it had been closed in the door and was stuck halfway in and halfway out. We stood dumbfounded until the cat jumped down out of nowhere, perfectly fine, and slinked off behind the house.

Well. Now I'm certain that this was a dream but it was pretty scary when it happened.

One night I just suddenly woke up, but I couldn't move at all. My arms and my legs weren't working and I couldn't talk or anything. Then I felt something next to my bed kind of brush against me, then it poked me in the arm once or twice and I felt about two or three sets of arms trying to move me. And at this point I blacked out and woke up like normal.

If it was a dream then it was the most realistic one I've had in a long ass time.
    lol signature

Blog Entries

Scary dreams are with me... I kept dreaming that I died during two years, each night I dreamt that I died... my mom said that it means that I am gonna live for very long time... Fortunetly those dreams stop but even more strange was when I dreamt that I killed my own mother, I woke up crying that night and altely I dreamt that my love died too and this time I woke up crying even more than when I dreamt that my mom died... it wa horrible!

when i was very young... i dont know how old, but very very young. probably not older than five. i had a dream, or a few dreams. the house i lived in at the time was some old place, in some city taht i cant remember. anywahs, i would have dreams about the front porch of this semi big house, a garage but with no door. it was painted dark green. sometimes in this dream my mother would be working on a scroll saw in the garage. i currently live in this house i dreamt about years ago. my mother also used to work on a scroll saw in the garage. i dreamt all of this before i even saw this house. how weird eh?

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    On my way back to bed, I heard this awful snarling noise right by my head.
    Sorry about that, I was a bit angry with you, at the time, so I felt like snarling at your head.

Here's another scawy/weird event. This happened a couple of years ago. Well, I had just come back home from my friends house and it was pretty dark out. I was on my steps waiting for someone to open the door. Feeling a chill and quite paranoid, I turn around and behind my neighbor's car was a man. I couldn't see his body, which, I assume, was behind the car. I just saw his face, but I couldn't really get a good look because I turned around after looking at him for a second. I just thought that it was just some normal guy looking at me. Feeling a bit more paranoid, I turn around and he's nowhere to be found. That really freaked me out.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Once when I was walking home from a Basketball game with two of my guy-friends, I had turned to go home and my two friends had to go a differant direction. Well there was this guy following me but i couldn't see him because it was dark. I just ignored him and continued walking home. Then when i turned to look if he was still following me, I saw him running at me. I screamed as loud as I could and my friends stopped and started running towards me. Well the guy just ran past me and stopped. Then he laughed at me. It scared the crap out of me. Then my friends asked if I was ok and I told them I was.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by kikimm
    Giga Guess: that would have scard the crap out of me. *shudder*. You're lucky.

This one time, at band camp...

Anyways. Last year, I think it was, I as in my bed trying to go to sleep, but, as usual, I couldn't. I'm always the last one to fall asleep by a couple of hours. My door was open a crack, and the light outside was on, so there was a little light in my room. I was staring at it, and then all the sudden the shadow moved across it, like something had gone in front of the light. I got SO scared--I don't ever remember being that scared in my entire life.

But then again I am a very paranoid person. Another time, I woke up next to my friend, opened my eyes for a second, and saw somebody standing over my friend. After I finally got up the courage to open my eyes again, I saw it was just the curtains.

You are not the only one. I am always paranoid at night, and get some sleep at around 3:00. Sometimes, when the window is open, I can see really freaky faces in the sky.

Also, when I turn to one side in sleep, I always think that some scary face is beside me, and have to turn to the other side before I feel better.

Not to mention I start creeping myself out by saying "I will die if I glance at the clock at 12:00".

Eh, other than that, the weirdest thing that's happened to me is that my whole class (including my teacher and the principal) played a prank on me by calling me "Alfred" all day. Even I didn't get that...

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Huh. Bizarre.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!