Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate?

Default Who do you hate?

I am making this thread to express my well grounded hate for characters in FFX. If anyone else would like to post who they hate (for ligemint reasons) then go ahead.

Wakka: He is dumb as rock, slow as a rock, and talks like a rock.

Seymour: He is just the bad kind of evil, Like Sephiroth is the good kind of evil^^

Now Who do you hate?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I can't stand Tidus. He's so whiny and childish, and lines such as "But I want everything!" merely confirm it.

In battle he isn't especially useful either, and his voice drives me insane. The way he says "Zanarkand" as "Zey-ner-kint?!?" and "Auron" as "Aaaaaaaaraan!" annoys me to no end.

Blog Entries

I don't like the way Yuna talks... but that's all of it and Rikku is great in FFX... however... in FFX2 I hate both Yuna and Rikku. Sorry, but just can't stand their "the gulwings" nonsense. :rolleyes2

HOW can you disslike Seymour? He may not be the greatest villain... but he's still a good one.

I hate tidus he's so girly...
    Good point, but at least he's no
    http://www.eyesonff.com/ff12/image.c..._screen008.jpg

And seymour just won't die!! I want him dead!!! At least every other villan dies!!!

Jump In The Fi-yaaaaah! metCloud's Avatar

I dont really hate any of them.

One person I do hate is that Maechen guy, the guy who tells you about the pyreflies in Guadosalom...His voice is so damn annoying.

If I had to choose a main character it would be Yuna.
    I'm Metcloud and I approved this message

Tidus, looks to much like Drew Barrymore.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by chu52
    I hate tidus he's so girly
    Uh... no-one said that.

*Spoilers abound*

Anyway, I agree with you on Seymour. He was just a lame villain, really. In the game it was supposed to be a big deal when he said things which amounted to "Forget the teachings - use machina" on Mushroom Rock, but that didn't make me, or anyone else, dislike him like it was supposed to in the game.

Plus the gamer is supposed to hate him for marrying Yuna. Well, he was obviously smitten, and DID want to make Spira happy. The other major moment we're supposed to hate him for is the massacare on Mount Gagazet, but really, that's no Nibelheim. We didn't even see anyone get killed. Just the Ronsos saying they'd bravely defend their mountain, and then later Seymour saying "MWEHEHEHEHEH! I killed them all! They came at me one by one and I killed them! MWEHEHEHEHEH!". That doesn't evoke hatred in me. I found it amusing - it's not dramatic, it's just a guy telling you he killed people. Wow.

Plus his voice, ridiculous appearance, and irritating laugh make me dislike him more.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't really hate anyone, although I disliked Seymour because he made Yunie kiss him ;__;
    rawr

Well if even Xander dislikes SEymour maybe this thread should be titled: Why do you hate Seymour? ^.^ (wow that emitocon looks odd)

I have an Undying hatred for three people in Final Fantasy X:

Rikku: Because she is Rikku and she is an annoying little al bhed who is a sucky fight in FFX.

Tidus: Because Tidus is kinda girly and he is one of the most childish leading characters in the FF series aside from Zidane.

Seymore: Because he sucks at being evil and he is weak little pansy.

(sorry if I thrashed anyones favorite character harshly. Just stating my opinion.)

No this is a venting thread, please let the hate flow, and flow it shall!
    oh not to be mean but rikku+poisionstrike = a kinda good version of rikku (that is before you master the Godhand)

I hate them all. Except auron ^.^ & Kimarhi

Tidus=Blonde...*nothing more to say*

Wakka=Dumbass. I think his brother and him should've just died right off the bat.

Rikku=I want to kill her so bad.....I will rip her eyes so far out of her sockets, so she can watch her own vicious beating.

Yuna=Gosh she should just burn. "I did it, I...I have become a summoner." You know what Yuna...you can stick it up your *wookie noise*

Lord Braska=For wearing that stupid headgear thing...the bastard.

heh, sorry...I guess I went a little overboard.......bye.
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Ha ha, that's funny demonsdragon!!!
    The only person that I really couldn't stand was Rikku. She was just way too over the top with the whole happy wacky thing.
    Everyone seems to hate Seymour- I thought he was a great character and I really liked him. I don't know, but for me he made playing FFX a more enjoyable experience.

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Possible spoilers...

Rikku=Annoying

Seymour=Extremely cop-out Sephiroth wannabe (and Sephiroth wasn't even that great to begin with)

Wakka=Stupid zealot. I've met some of those types in real life and they really irritate me.

Cid=Wait, let me get this straight. He's an Al Bhed, yet somehow has aquired a southern accent despite the fact that NOBODY in Spira besides him has it? How does this work?

Shelinda=Vapid little air-head.

Brother=He's all right in FFX but in FFX-2, well... let me put it this way. He never should have learned English.

Biran and Yenke=Ahnold, go back to messing up California and making more movies with things blowing up.

Maechen=Senile old windbag. Though I do like being able to learn about Spira through him, I just thought I had to complain about him anyways.

Chocobo=I just pissed away hours of my life to get this Sigil so I can get this crappy weapon for Tidus!?

O'aka=Greasy slimeball of a salesman.

Yu Yevon=Remember when it was not only possible, but probably that you would lose against the last master? I miss those days.

Maester Kinoc=For some reason when I hear him speak I am reminded of a politician. This is not a good thing.

Rin=Why do you keep showing up everywhere and trying to pawn your crappy "merchandise" off on me!?

That's about all I can think of, for now, anyways.

i love them all apart from when wakka always says "....ya". but he is great in a fight.
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]