Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The state of Jebusia

If the need arises, I have agreed to deploy any FF hero(es) you wish to aid your cause.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar
    well are you going to except mine?if no then my mass army of n00bs will be invading with the next few hours:evilking:
    As acting pro tempore for Royal Governor Jebus, we accept your proposal for peace. Save your army, Bert. We are but friends.

SITB: Metareason, Inc. is planning on developing M2 (Manned Merging) capabilities on its AMUs (Armored Mechanical Units), both military and civilian models. A training session for your heroes will be necessary for them to pilot these new machines, and these units can be sold to your nation as well provided an appropriate contract is definitized. Let me know what you think.

Takara: We appreciate Gabyland's offer, but we believe it is in the country's best interests to prevent a civil war. However, the same offer is available from Metareason, Inc. to train your Fabbio-clones to operate Metareason's standard AMUs with M2 capabilities. We can sell these units and train your clones to use them provided an appropriate contract is definitized. Let me know what you think.

No matter if Jebusia want to start the Civil War or prevent it is fine. Our Fabbio-clones could benefit for such a formation for the better of the country's interests.

Excellent. Metareason, Inc. has submitted a contract proposal for your Fabbio-clones to receive 100 AMUs with M2 capabilities initially, with a future contract option for more units. Metareason will also provide logistics and support for these units, and will need to establish an auxilliary headquarters in your state.

*submits*

Blog Entries

I can send my army for training at any time I'm glad to due buisness with you.

I extend the same contract proposal to the government of New Bertland. Metareason, Inc. will provide 100 AMUs with M2 capabilities initially, with a future contract option for more units. Metareason will also provide logistics and support for these units, and will need to establish an auxilliary headquarters in your state.

We look forward to doing business with you. *submits*

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The people of Saorise (me) have this to say to your thriving state:

Consider it a declaration of war.

Signature by rubah. I think.

We love you too, Megan.

Consider it a declaration of peace. Besides, Regent Proto has forbidden interstate wars.

War is bad, I may be drafted/bombed...

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    We love you too, Megan.

Consider it a declaration of peace. Besides, Regent Proto has forbidden interstate wars.
    Yes... well... uhh... I just read that in the other thread. And, well.

*runs*

Signature by rubah. I think.

I see alot has gone on in my absence. Excelent work to all those involved. And CD, I did promote Mo-Nercy to the head of our law-ninjitsu corps, just to let you know.
    lol signature

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

<Jebus> What position do you want?
    <Jebus> Besides Mayor of your own city.
    <o_O> rofl
    <o_O> Do you have an army?
    <Jebus> Because you already have that.
    <Jebus> Yeah. In case the country of "Fool's Gold" decides to attack. :P
    <Jebus> You wanna be general?
    <o_O> rofl, sure.
    <Jebus> Alright then. As Royal Governor of the state of Jebusia. I name you Commander-in-Chief of all military forces within our borders.
    &lt;o_O> <3

Watch it, Fool's Gold. :chop:

Good. Good. With Face at the head of our military and Neel and KB manufacturing defense systems, the rest of Eyesonia has nothing to fear. Any invasions shall be swiftly crushed, and I assure you that retaliation shall not be far behind.
    lol signature

Blog Entries

Jebusia + Monercity
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well. It appears that Pr00t has put a cap on our expansion so Zipster and Face, looks like you'll have to wait a bit for your cities. Shouldn't take that long though. Land is still being claimed.

-Edit- Anyway, for future reference, here is the most current map of our state. I have edited out the neighboring states, as this is only meant for reference to Jebusia and for future city, attraction, etc placement once all states are claimed.

I will probably draw up the counties later. Whereupon the position will be voted on and the naming process shall begin.
    Last edited by Jebus; 07-27-2004 at 06:09 PM.
    lol signature