Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The state of Jebusia

The land of Kumagorani wants to ally with you.

Alliance request accepted. Please speak with secretary of state princeofdarknez for stipulations of alliance, unless this is simply a peace contract and simple treaty of mutual protection.
    lol signature

Simple peace treatry.

*disappears*

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

A simple peace treaty is all that I ask. I don't want to get my peoples' hands dirty in any wars, unless absolutely necessary.

Just joshin' ya. I would like to be allied with Jebusia. PM me the stipulations.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Articles

Default Update

<b>Jebusia</b> - <i>On Drake Island</i>

<u><b>VIPs</b></u>
    Jebus - Royal Governor
    CloudDragon - Lieutenant Governor
    princeofdarknez aka Neel - Secretary of State
    o_O - Commander-in-Chief of Military
    Mo-Nercył - Head of Law-Ninjitsu Corps.
    ZeZipster - The overworked, underpaid, exploited, and uneducated worker.

<u><b>Cities</b></u>
    #trivia - The great capital of Jebusia and home to the Royal Governor, Jebus. This northern port city has much trade to the states of Thrice and @Ragnarok.

Dragonia - Home to Lieutenant Governor, CloudDragon. Port city on eastern coast with ancient historic roots. If there's an attack on the capital, Dragonia will come quickly to defend with its state national guard flying on dragons. Also, easy access to Fool's Gold.

Jamacha - Northwestern port city that is home to Metareason, Inc, and our Secretary of State, the honorable Neel. This is a very powerful defense city were the military are trained. o_O makes a trip here every once and while to lift the spirits of the soldiers.

Monercity - Southern port city, home to Mo-Nercył. Many secret organizations are said to exist within this city. This city also holds the HQ Law-Ninjitsu Corps, headed by Mo-Nercy.

<u><b>Misc.</b></u>
    Current State Nickname: The "We > You" State

State Song: In the process of deciding

Flag:

Note: All citizens of Jebusia may establish their own city when all states are established. Zip & Face, I suggest your city be towards the center of the state. Great for trade and transportation between the four surrounding port cities.

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    SITB: Metareason, Inc. is planning on developing M2 (Manned Merging) capabilities on its AMUs (Armored Mechanical Units), both military and civilian models. A training session for your heroes will be necessary for them to pilot these new machines, and these units can be sold to your nation as well provided an appropriate contract is definitized. Let me know what you think.
    Yes agreed. However, I will only send heroes from the first FF to FFIX and also half of the Royal Crimson Guard. Once this half has completed training, the other half shall be sent over. We need an army to protect us in a worst case scenario. You understand.
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

Understood. We will also need to set up auxilliary headquarters in your state. Let the production begin.

Doomsday: Welcome to Jebusia. As a soldier of Jebusia, you'll be following the command of almighty Face, and be using only the most advanced technology courtesy of Metareason, Inc.

Articles

SITB: Do you think you could give us access to gears from Xenogears? I'd like to get a hold of some of that stuff.

Blog Entries

Do you consider yourself stealthier and smarter than the average soldier?
    Would you rather have a fancy horsehair wig instead of a stupid crewcut?
    Wouldn't you choose a lawyer's salary over an army man's salary?
    Since when are army movies ever better than ninja movies?

If the answer to these questions are:
    Yes, yes, yes, never, then what YOU need to do is enlist in the the Law-Ninjitsu Corps otherwise known as the LawNinja (or as we say in Monercity, NawLinja..ahah.)

You can expect to master several skills during your intense training program in the Monercity Law Dojo including the infamous "Stealth Sue*" ability.

-------
    *Stealth Sue: A lawninja, shadowed by the night, sneaks up on the unsuspecting foe...then before you know it. BAM! Lawsuit!
    Attached Images Attached Images

i n v i s i b l e Tech Admin o_O's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Humphrey Squibbles (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    Well. It appears that Pr00t has put a cap on our expansion so Zipster and Face, looks like you'll have to wait a bit for your cities. Shouldn't take that long though. Land is still being claimed.
    It's ok, I don't really want a city.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudDragon
    SITB: Do you think you could give us access to gears from Xenogears? I'd like to get a hold of some of that stuff.
    Oooh... sounds like another contract for Metareason, Inc.! Our local branch in SITB's state can help speed up production. Good idea, though. Face will appreciate it, I'm sure. Oh yeah, reminds me, Face and/or Mo-Nercy can be Secretary of Defense and have a little more freedom over how to manage our military resources.

[q=Jebus]Well. It appears that Pr00t has put a cap on our expansion so Zipster and Face, looks like you'll have to wait a bit for your cities. Shouldn't take that long though. Land is still being claimed.[/q]

Outrageous! The greatness of our state being hindered by "rules"... *insert Matrix stuff here*

Jeebs/CD: I haven't shown up in #trivia recently - my wireless internet's been acting up. PM if something happens until I get this damn thing fixed, mmkay? Classified material, ya know... Thanks.

Oh yeah, and what's up with my siggy being cut? That was some massive credentials I had piled up.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudDragon
    Sure. You can set up the facility in the Xenogears/Xenosaga county. The auxilliary headquarters can also be set up there. Of course, I do expect something in return.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    This my sig, foo!
    The hour of our departure has arrived, and we go our ways - I to die, and you to live. Which is better God only knows.
    -Socrates

Articles

Well, I can't think of anything exactly to give you, so make a request.

If you'll recall, Metareason is also developing M2AMUs for your heroes, SITB. Perhaps we can consolidate the two contracts into a deal.

Ok. I've drawn county lines and I need you guys to vote on whether you like it so we can decide on county names.

lol signature