Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The OFFICIAL Signature compition....

well it isnt hard to get on google image search, type in princess mononoke, and find some cool pics to work with.
    [center]
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Sure, add to the workload why don't you...

I don't think this is a good idea really
    a) its weekly, always a bad idea which will annoy the mods due to attachments
    b) No clearly defined rules really, yes you've said a topic (although that wasn't too clear), but you haven't set anything massivly specific...
    c) You've made it on an obscure topic, I know your 'group' like it and whatnot but the general group of people who post here are not massive, nor do (it seems anyway as they only ever post like once or twice) they seem to be big anime fans. I know you can do a google search, but some people like to have an idea of what their doing based on programs.
    d) No mention of whos judging it, how it will be judged, etc
    e) Whats anyones motivation to post, you said no prize, which is fine for a one off/yearly kindda thing, but if its every week you have to keep um coming back.

Yes thats all very harsh, but in A&W I am harsh but fair, yes its a good idea but think it over more next time and discuss it with a mod or Proto or something, they have experiance in this kind of stuff and can really help you
    FOA

Quote Originally Posted by Baloki
    its weekly, always a bad idea which will annoy the mods due to attachments
    i dont understand how it will annoy the mods.

No clearly defined rules really
    we dont want to limit you on your sig, it just cant be to big and needs to be on topic.

You've made it on an obscure topic
    we are fixing that for next competition

No mention of whos judging it
    everyone is, they will be voting.

Whats anyones motivation to post
    you will be awarded with competition points, latter on when ppl have more points we will have different levels of competiton to give the less experianced sig makers a chance to compete. And you get to have a little friendly competition.
    [center]

*gets ready to eat his own words* actually I just made a really nice sig I wanna submit for next contest. Bring on 7!!!
    How disgusting

Sure, add to the workload why don't you...

I don't think this is a good idea really
    a) its weekly, always a bad idea which will annoy the mods due to attachments
    b) No clearly defined rules really, yes you've said a topic (although that wasn't too clear), but you haven't set anything massivly specific...
    c) You've made it on an obscure topic, I know your 'group' like it and whatnot but the general group of people who post here are not massive, nor do (it seems anyway as they only ever post like once or twice) they seem to be big anime fans. I know you can do a google search, but some people like to have an idea of what their doing based on programs.
    d) No mention of whos judging it, how it will be judged, etc
    e) Whats anyones motivation to post, you said no prize, which is fine for a one off/yearly kindda thing, but if its every week you have to keep um coming back.

Yes thats all very harsh, but in A&W I am harsh but fair, yes its a good idea but think it over more next time and discuss it with a mod or Proto or something, they have experiance in this kind of stuff and can really help you

:: agrees with Baloki :: thank you. This is a really good idea guys, but I think it should have been thought out a little more then it was.

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

if you look up to my last post i answerd all of those questions
    [center]

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Could you not just have an Open Sig comepetition? I think that'd be a bit more fair. Personally, i think it's a bit unfair to limit the sig topics, because people more interested in it will naturally have better artistic vision on what to use. So just make a Vague topic, Like, Final Fantasy games. Video games in general, Movies, anime. that type of thing.

well, first off if you have a bigger subject then people vote for their favorite show or whatever not the quality of the sig...

secondly people who have bigger subjects might get better pictures for their subject as compared to other people....

Jesus may love you but he's the only one!

well, first off if you have a bigger subject then people vote for their favorite show or whatever not the quality of the sig...
    Or not. If you ask people to vote for the best sig (quality wise), you may be suprised.

secondly people who have bigger subjects might get better pictures for their subject as compared to other people....
    If the person chose their subject within a category, it's quite likely they all ready have a lot of pictures for that series (eg I could do either a good Kanon or Card Captor Sakura one. Bet you havn't hear of the first one ), so it's quite likely they have good pictures.