Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Create a Creature

The greater exploding toad-a giant frog like creature whos only form of defense is to explode and release the virulant toxins inside it.The toxins are so powerful that they can clear out a kilometer wide area in a nuclear bomb like fashion.

power to the frog

Its all in the roll of the dice.

Rethap=Large black feline animal with large tentacles coming from its ribs. Likes to hide in trees and use its tentacles to suffurcate passerbyers and then eat there victim.

"Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip."
    By Sephiroths Clone

Blog Entries

Can I make mastershake!? I know I won't be able to but I figured I'd atleast give it a try

Potatoe Men- these are a race of super potatoe that live underground. after being in contact with variuos chemicals they have lernt to think for them selves and have grown arms and legs. they carry around with them a small pitch fork to defend them selves from their greates enemy: The Mole Men......

Mole Men:these, like the potatoe men, also live undrground and are the potatoes swarn enemy. these are (as their names sound) mole which have been cross bred with some off the strongest men from our world to creat a super mole. their defence is their strength.

[leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

Pinchitto [PEEN-CHEE-TOH] - These are small, cute and furry. They have very soft fur. They can be kept at home as pets, but you must feedthem cheese at least 3 times a day, or else they'll bite you, and they have really sharp teeth. They prefer cheddar cheese. They are pink in colour, very pink...bright pink, in fact, and they have bright green eyes. Try imagining an extra large hamster, like, about 20 times larger, and this is what you'll you get. And whatever you do; don't leash them. They'll head butt you, and they have a chopstick in their heads. (Like a horn, but it's a chopstick).
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Blog Entries

Well can I have my mastershake and rule the world!?

Lemmiwink/s - A small hamster-like rodent, except more rounded. Prefers to live in sheltered areas and scavenges food from the resident hosts; a vermin. Its distinctive features is the parent's ability to protect the young. When a threat is detected the parent gives off a piercing screech, which signals the young to run to its parent and enters its adbominal cavity (also known as anus, anal passage, ass or arse). Fully developed mothers may fit up to 5 of the young, known as hamtaro inside her abdominal cavity. A litter of young averages 8. The Lemmiwink breeds ferociously, doggystyle, for up to 8 seconds at a time. This allows for rampant breeding. They come out at night, mostly, to feed on any morsels, but recent study shows that they prefer the taste of curtains. A fully grown Lemmiwink can be up to 800grams and measures 16 centimetres from nose to tail. They prefer warm, moist conditions, like tropical areas, as that particular climate reminds it of the safety of the mother's abdominal...cavity....

You know you want this said in some BBC documentary by some British guy

~~~You know u wanna - FreaQ
    Last edited by FreaQaZoiD; 08-04-2004 at 11:47 AM.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by FreaQaZoiD
    Lemmiwink/s
    South Park reference
    Figaro Castle

*slaps head* how could i forget

moombas-little creatures with read fur. and a red furry tail.and sharp claws and sharp teeth.and are friendly, except when threatend. and about as or a little more intelingent as a chimp. basically, a red furry chimp with sharp claws and teeth.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    this is needed for my moomba empire on aura isle

"Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip."
    By Sephiroths Clone

Kemou- Small little creature with a squirrel-like tail, large eyes, large ears, fluffy fur that can be light brown, tan, or gray. Very popular with women as pets.

Blog Entries

Canyonero - A huge bull that seats thirty five and is two lanes wide.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Feel free to create "demon-like" creatures.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Will do.

Grandil (n) Ger-an-dill: A creature with a extremely mean teprement. It has the legs, head, horns, and tail of a goat,the wings of a dragon on it's back, and the body and arms of a man. The lower portion is a brown color, while the upper is purple. It's eyes are bright red and show no emotion besides pain and anger. It has been known to take weapons from it's fallen enemies if they have any and use them themselves.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Craven-dog like creatures only much larger in size and are black and a red stripe for every year old they are (more stripes=stronger). Extremely vicous but some people tame them for odd jobs and such.

Devela-Man like creature. Takes control of their surrondings(desert, forest, fire, water, Polar) and thus changes their apperance.

Edit:Better?
    Last edited by Carnage; 08-07-2004 at 05:03 PM.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    Craven-dog like creatures only much larger in size and are black and a red stripe for every year old they are (more stripes=stronger). Extremely vicous but some people tame them for odd jobs and such.

Devela-Man like creature. Takes control of their surrondings(desert, forest, fire, water, Polar) and thus changes their moves and apperance. Desert: quicksand : Removes one character from battle. Forest: Vine Chains: Constricts one character then absorbs it into itself. Fire: Incinerate: Flames surrond a character for 60 seconds then the are dead. Polar: Ice Block : Freezes one character in an ice block for the entire battle. These attcks are activated every 5 hits of damage you do to a devela.

Drakel-Demon creature. Attacks normally except for soul swipe. Soul swipe takes 1/4 of a characters hp and mp.
    ok, wtf? First of all, we won't be having any of that hp and mp crap. Second, just describe the creatures, what they look like. You can do a better job than this.

Edit: the Craven is fine, just fix the other two creatures.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.