Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Create a Creature

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Moogapuff> A small relative of the standard moogle, these creatures are almost completely fur. They are extremely light, and stay aloft almost effortlessly. They are completely harmless, and will never attack. They are occasionallt domesticated, but occurrences of this are extremely rare.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Kisling - A small bird (about the size of a robin) with a beautiful blue plumage, that inhabits warm regions. They are very shy, and are rarely seen as a result. Kislings are considered to be a symbol of good fortune.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Critioli: small creatures that are somewhat human-like in appearence. They steal shiney things, but are usually caught becouse of their clumsiness. The rich often have them for comedic entertainment and pay them with shiney, worthess trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Proto
    Official Creatures of Eizon

Gizer: Native reptilian creature of Northern Myridia.
    Mishcap: Native creature of Annifontia, lives near the lakes of Sephxania.
    Common Brown Plain Eagle Gryphon: Native creature of Ahma.
    Balraj: Native canine creature of the hills of South-Eastern Eisgaea.
    Turnpee: Colorful simian creature native of Karlin. Often smuggled and found on other continents as pets.
    Chym: Large blue repitilian creature native to the southern hemisphere of Eizon. Mostly found on the islands of Aura and Zhem.
    Zeulaxutans: Feared creatures found in the deep jungles of Karlin.
    Gormoduns: Large riptilian creatures often found in deserts. Smaller and weaker gormoduns are found in the plains of Eisgaea.
    Slardines: Fish native to the waters around Mulletopia.
    Gloth: Large creatures suitable to cold weather. Native to Rysa.
    Fewly: Avian creatures of Verdantia. Fewlies migrate to Zhem during the winter season of Verdantia.
    Vortig: Amphibious creatures native to Myridia. Often found near the "Great Lakes".
    Vaahl: Burrowing creatures native to the desert region of Eisgaea.
    Oonz: Small furry creature found in the forests of Ryeville.
    Armadadllow: Large armored creature native to the desert region of Annifontia.
    Flyrilla: Gorilla/Fly hybrid creature found on the Aura islands.
    Rhynurdle: Rhino/Turtle hybrid creature found in Southern Verdantia.
    Cotter: Wild cotters are natives of the "Great Lakes" of Myridia. Can be found on other continents as pets.
    Czanthor: Small cat-like creature native of Eastern Verdantia. Can be found on other continents as pets.
    Mullets: Small avian creatures with a "mullet" native to Mulletopia. Often found on other continents.
    Grell: Jellyfish creatures found in the atoll between Zhem and Atlantica. Often terrorizing sea-travelers.
    Sandgoose: Flightless avian creature native to the desert of Eisgaea.
    Rethap: Large feline creature native to Karlin.
    Pinchitto: Mouse-like creatures often found in Myridia, Verdantia, Northern Eisgaea, and Southern Annifontia.
    Lemmiwink: Hamster-like creatures often found in the Eastern Hemisphere of Eizon.
    Moomba: Cat-like creatures commonly found on Moomba Islane. Can also be found in Verdantia and Myridia, but are very rare.
    Kemou: Squirrel-like creatures native to forests of Myridia, Verdantia, and Eisgaea. Dangerous kemous that attack are found in the jungles of Karlin.
    Canyonero: Large bull creature found in the deserts.
    Grandil: Rare demon creatures. Rumored to be native creatures of Ahma and Karlin found near the mountains.
    Craven: Large dangerous canine creatures commonly found in the southern peninsula of Karlin. Tamer cravens are found in New Canada and can be found elsewhere as pets.
    Norsu: Large herbivorous creature commonly found in the grasslands of Dominia. Can also be found on other continents, but are very rare.
    Chocobo: Large flightless avian creatures common on each region of Eizon. There are many different variations of chocobo suitable for each region. (i.e. Desert chocobo, Mountain chocobo, Tropical chocobo.) Can be trained for many things.)

I'd add more, but we need more creatures from you guys.
    SCORE!!! *runs around with shirt over head soccer-style* - FreaQ
    Last edited by FreaQaZoiD; 08-23-2004 at 11:03 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

spirittiles- a cloaked, sword bearing, monkey-type creature. As the hood on there cloak covers most of there face it is very rarely seen but if someone did see there face all that they would see is long shaggy fur and red eyes. A spirittile will attack anyone near them and if they kill someone or something then it will become a spirittile. If a spirittile is killed then it is automatically granted freedom into the next world or reincarnation and all of the spirittiles swords have the same runes on them that if de-coded say "free me". They are found in forrests.

that was the best i could do

Human - Weak pink water sausage.

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

Grontul- A large bull-like creature that feeds on the emotions of people. If one absorbs enough emotion it grows and it's abilities and appearance as well as the temperament are defined by the emotions it absorbs.
    O R'lyeh?

A creature qith a lepoard head and chest with a spider's legs and abodomen, the the Hell Arachind freezes his/her prey with fear and depression a terrifying hunter in the jungle of Karin.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy³
    -K.Rool- An extremely fat crocodile creature with a craving for monkeys. It just keeps coming back for more after it's defeated.
    !

Signature by rubah. I think.

Scribble: a small rodent, slightly resembling a rabbit, but it's ears are not visble. It is a common pet, and is extremely durable, and very bouncy.
    Everyone has their talent... Mine is memorizing commercial jingles.

Also JOIN VINCENTLAND!!!!!!

FFXIV Character

Nibb Omniseer (Leviathan)

hehe sorry if I took anyones idea, I didnt read all the pages >.<

Myztery - a pure white tiger with bright red eyes and black claws

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

xyx: a small thundercloud that throws lightning at anything that threatens it.

Borgor: a giant creature that rips enamys to shreds.

Sikra: A crab-like creature that lives in the desert any is invulnrable to most magic (in case you actually get magic......)

Ormagon: a massive mushroom with legs that crushes all in its path. it lives underground, but when it is is disturbed, it will devestate the countryside. there is a rumour that a tame Ormagon lives in the mountains and travels from place to place, but has never been proven.

That'll do for now.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity

How about a griffin? They have magic feathers that ameans that most people can't lie around them. And at least one sort of dragon. You can have one that lives in the sea, the desert, the mountains, under ground or what ever but can we please have some dragons floating around in the Kybar's Teeth.
    FUNiGIRLS.com

I'm an individual. Just like everybody else.

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

Whisp- A small woodland spirit that uses its stealth to lure travellers to their destination.
    Sazren- A large water creature with 8 massive heads. They'll eat anything that isn't alive
    Leviathan- A large water creaure that can fly when out of water.
    Dragon Divine- A giant drangon with beautiful sapphire skin. Can only been seen at night and when there is a full moon.
    Grand Griffin- A gallant beast. It has sharp talons and a striped pattern on its fur.

To all who post here: This is kind of like an old card game I used to play. It was called Magi-Nation. Great game... funny though it had a realm called Kybar's Teeth.
    Last edited by Fate Fatale; 10-30-2004 at 06:01 AM.

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

The most powerful of all! Bahumat's Avatar

Default SHHHH!!!!!

they're not meant to know that.......... lol.
    great game though. i like the "teeth". they rock.
    *Insert witty quote here*

"That's not a knife! This is a knife!"
    "Yup. And this, this is a crossbow...."

Evil will always triumph, because Good is dumb"

"I am the Alpha, of your Omega.
    I am the Beginning, of your End."
    -Agent Smith

Member of the KH Trinity