Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Create a Creature

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default Create a Creature

Okay, this is something we can be a bit more open on. Feel free to create a creature of any kind and if we like it, it'll become a part of the world. Try not to make them any more intelligent than a chimp.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Gizer - A small reptilian creature that lives in forests and eats bugs. It has black scales and pure white eyes.

That's all I can think of today.

Blog Entries

OrcZombie. An undead monster that feeds on the living after beating the living daylights out of it's prey with a board with a nail in it, all the while grunting silly things like, *insert Warcraft Orc sounds here*(grunting noises, wolf sounds sort of) It's green, about 7 foot yet has a distinct lack of flesh and moves around looking like, *insert Warcraft Undead animations here* (slow-ish, weirdly)

They tend to travel alone instead of in a group because they're very selfish and would rather have their own food. For this reason, they can be quite easily dealt with.

Tip: If you just take two random things and combine them, it makes a monster.
    Last edited by Mo-Nercy; 07-28-2004 at 01:16 PM. Reason: grammer booboo

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Rye - No problem.

Mo-Nercy - xDDDDd I can't help but think of a little baby OrcZombie born with a twig and a tiny little nail (I feel sorry for the mother D=). Unfortunately, I don't think I'm looking for monsters just yet - more so animals and so forth. No orcs, at the least, as they're more of a humanoid race than a creature. =] Gotta say that made me laugh in my head, though.

Mishcap- it has eight blue legs. it's body is of medium size and has white fur, black around the mouth which has very sharp teeth. has blue eyes with orange pupils. Eats smaller animals. Not very smart.

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

The Common Brown Plain Eagle Gryphon.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Alright. I'll give it another shot then.

Balraj:
    Huge snarling wolf things. Comes up to your torso when standing on all fours. They have super strong muscles in their gums so allowing their uber long fangs to move back and forth voluntarily. These fangs act as running implements as well as tools for eating and killing, because they're just so long that they're like legs. The fangs also help to stablise them if they get hit or something (because it's like have 6 legs instead of 4.) I hope I'm explaining this well enough.

The fangs don't get long enough to use for running until they're in their prime and when they do start using it, the fangs quickly wear down and become useless little knobs.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Turnpee - A small monkey-ish creature the size of a miniature poodle with oversized ears and eyes on a larger than normal head. A domesticated animal, often kept as pets and bred for the assortement of colors in their fur (pretty much the entire rainbow). Upper-class denziens pay top-money for Turnpees that have a coat/fur of one solid color, as those are often used to accessorize with the upper-class person's wardrobe.
    Figaro Castle

I'll have a quick go:

Chym-Large, blue skinned lizards with venemous fangs. A bite from a Chym will not kill a human (or humanoid), but the venom causes intense pain and temporary blindness. Chym, like real lizards, are cold-blooded, and only inhabit warm areas.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Blog Entries

Angle Wraiths, wraiths dressed in white capes and weilding two-handed swords that sparkle with ligth of the sun. They have angle wings on their backs and can fly (ofcourse). The Angle Wraiths can use curative magics and are good creatures who may only attack if you act offensive against them.

Zeulaxutans, one of the most feared creatures in the world. The lower part of their bodies reminds of a very fat snake with tentacles. The upper part of their bodies reminds of a lizard with four demon arms with long sharp claws. On their backs there's large green fins. And their heads have a gigantic jaw. Their mouths are great and they can swallow 2 humans at once. They have a small horn on their nose and on the backside of their heads they have another tentacle. The eyes looks like big yellow globes.

All the tentacles have a sharp poisoned spike on it. Allmost every part of the body is somehow deadly. Zeulaxutans eat allmost everything and allmost everyone fears them. They can be 14 feet tall. They are NOT friendly at all.

Gormoduns, big lizards with a spike covered shell on their backs. Their skin is very hard but their weakpoint is their trouts. Even tough they prefere to move very slow, they can rush at high speed for a short second to and gore their enemies. Gormoduns are neutral creatures who may attack if you get to close to them. They can be 4,5 feet tall.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Animals don't get dressed up. Think animal-creatures, not RPG-enemies.

Old school, like an old fool. Flying Mullet's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

So is that a yes or no on the Turnpee?

Slardines - Fist sized fish that are a dietary staple in sea-side towns that have silverish scales.

Gloth - A larger animal that grazes in the plains in colder climates. Covered in thick gray fur they resemble a bear except they have a hunched back, so their body appears to make a 'U' shape. Gloths are slow creatures that are in no hurry and like move slowly, but will move very quickly if provoked or frightened.

Fewly - Similar to our hawks except their coloration is sky blue so that they blend in in the air. Fewlyies can be trained to hunt and retrieve, just like our hawks. Also trained to fight in battles to peck at soldiers eyes and such.
    Figaro Castle

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Vortig - An amphibious predator. These animals travel and hunt within schools of up to 15. Residing in mainly lakes, though some have been claimed to have been encountered in the coast, they are the supreme aquatic predator. They are able to swim up to a speed of 30 miles per hour. They use their intelligence to kill their pray, usually animals that are the same size, but will kill bigger prey, when the opportunity comes. They also use their intelligence to evade predators. Being able to save water within their bodies, they are able to go onto land, but only for a span of 7 minutes. On land, they are able to consume their prize, but are completely vulnerable, as they are not quick on land.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We need desert animals. *loves deserts*

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Alright then...

Vaahl-A very good burrower, Vaahl bury themselves in sand and use the element of surprise to attack their prey. Vaahl have hard-shell like armour on their backs, but this makes them relatively slow. Their underbelly is unprotected, and a major weak point.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.