Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Premiership Fantasy Football.

true.....you and i are ripping it up tho...........lol..............
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

You guys seem to be forgetting who's top of the table.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

damn it, seems my stint at the top is a short lived as my success with yeovil on champ manager.
    Last edited by gokufusionss1; 09-03-2004 at 05:15 PM.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

i am not to far behind mate....no games this weekend due to internationals...........
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by Skogs
    If you're strapped for cash, sell your expensive players and buy cheaper ones!
    *splutters* Uh but uhg if I sell my good players, my team will be like...relegated. Into Divison 2!!!! Pffft. Lemme go check on my position...
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Egad. I used my two transfers for the month and the day after that, Gary Neville goes and gets injured. Go figure.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sark
    Yeah Palace are my tip to for the drop, I can't remember the last time they had a good Premiership season. Also I reckon Everton's time is up, the signings they have made this summer are cack.

P.S. Who are Bods Solids?
    I'm sorry Mr. Liverpool fan, please point out what position Everton are currently in
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I'm sorry Mr. Liverpool fan, please point out what position Everton are currently in
    And what good players, besides Tim Cahill, do your precious Everton have?

Duncan Ferguson and Kevin Campbell? Puh-lease :laugh:

Seriously, the Premiership table only gets accurate in about January, not after 6 games

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I know, I know. Just annoying you folks after a nice start.

Also a note about January. Transfer window is open again then, and we do have a lovely bit of money to spend on players after Rooney went. I've been wanting him to leave since the England Vs. Portugal game (wrote about it in my LJ) so Everton could buy mroe players.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

i hate to break this to you, you only have 10 million you can barely afford danny murphy with that kind of cash
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Why would they want him? He hasn't performed well for Charlton so far.

By the way, does anyone know how well our group is doing in the League of Leagues? Not particularly well, I'd guess. But it's nice to know.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Articles

I think it's funny that most people in our league have Steven Gerrard, and now he's injured. And I've ran out of transfers

I think I'll replace him with Luis Garcia. And I want to replace Joey Barton with Patrik Berger but I don't have the £££

When I get my next months' transfers I'll probably drop the injured Gary Neville for Ledley King (once Tottenham's nightmare fixtures are over) and use the extra cash to buy a decent midfielder to replace Emerton - probably Thomas Graveson, Tim Cahill or Gavin McCann. Depends which team has the easier fixtures for that next month.

Haha! I'm totally eating my words aren't I? i take it back. There's no way Everton are going down this season, it looks like its gonna be a scrap between the promoted sides with Blackburn and Fulham getting sucked in, though with Hughes arriving at Blackburn and Steed Malbranque back for Fulham they could well get out of it then Charlton will have to watch their backs.

Seriously though if Everton keep churning out performances like they have (Carling Cup wobbles aside), and Gravesen keeps playing like Zidane then Everton will be fine. Bent actually looks like a half decent signing, I am shocked!!!!!! £10 million quid will goes a long way at the moment, January will be interesting for you lot.

Articles

Haha, Liverpool had a great game against Norwich at the weekend! It's a pity that I haven't bought Garcia yet :\

Still, Ashley Cole scored (Well, I read that "Cole" scored so unless Joe or Andy or Carlton now play for Arsenal...) and he's on my team, so w00tage!