Thread: help please

help please

i'm stuck in this place

what i need to do now? :shame:

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, what exactly are you doing? I think there's 2 or 3 times you come across that spot.

---have you done the tomb on the unknown king yet?
    ---or have you already talked to general caraway after doing that?

A little more information, and I'm sure either me or someone else could help you along your merry little way.

--Box Box Box Box

Default thank you very much but...

thank you very much but you know the id number you need to give him? :rolleyes2

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Are you searching for Caraways mansion? If so, he is on the other side of the road. Go as much as you can that way on the opposite of where you are, and then talk. Some guy will then talk to you and tell you to go to the Tomb of the Unknown King to get the I.D.

EDIT: The ID always changes; there is not a fixed one. You can get the I.D. from the Tomb of the Unknown King, which is behind Deling City. The I.D. is right on the second screen of the Tomb of The Unknown King, on a Gunblade.

where is "the tomp of the unknown king" and what i need to do for go there?

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

You know where Deling City is? In front of it there is a deserty area with three structures sticking out. DO NOT go there. Instead, go the opposite direction, behind Deling City, to the edge of the continent. Over there, there will be some place that you can enter. As soon as you enter, some kids will yell out "Float!". Keep in mind that the ID is found inside the tomb area, not the outer area when you enter.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

mmhmm
    It's northwest of deling, on a peninsula. Take a rental car, it's not taht expensive, and it'll save you the hassle. If you go strait there you can make it there and back on one fuel cell. and if you want a shiny new GF (you do), follow this pattern in the complex...

(SPOILER)at every screen, either follow the curve, or turn right. If you come to a dead end, perform the action (pull level, hit chain, etc.) leave, the way you came, and begin turning right again, you will come to three seperate dead ends, and then pop out the front. turn around, head back into the tomb. go STRAIT this time, until you enter the room in the middle of a lake, with a coffin in it. win the fight, and gain the Brothers GF, with some Nifty HP abilitys (HP +20%, HP+40%, and HP+80%)
    Last edited by GhandiOwnsYou; 07-29-2004 at 03:18 AM. Reason: Half finished