Thread: The Metareason, Inc. Thread - CHECK YOUR CONTRACT/PROPOSAL STATUS HERE -

Default The Metareason, Inc. Thread - CHECK YOUR CONTRACT/PROPOSAL STATUS HERE -

Due to the exploding popularity of Metareason, Inc., I've created this thread in order to better manage the contracts Metareason has with the various state governments of Eyesonia. Below is a quick company profile, since it's too big to fit in my signature anymore.

Company: Metareason, Inc.
    Headquarters: Jamacha, Jebusia

Departments and Contracts:

Advanced Defense Technology Department (ADT Dept.)
    1. Joint Transformer Unit Program (J-TUP) with Kantorii and Jebusia
    2. Joint Xenogear Program (J-XGP) with Squaresoft Land and Jebusia
    3. Armored Mechanical Units with Manned Merging (M2AMU) Capability Contracts
    a. Gabyland - Phase II
    b. Squaresoft Land - To Be Merged with Item #2
    C. New Bertland - Phase I
    4. Next Generation Naval Defense System (NGNDS) Proposal to Uberpwnatia
    5. On-Demand Future Contracts and Proposals for Jebusia

The most popular of the departments among customers, the ADT is the central development agency for Metareason's top-quality defense products. Possessing a vast amount of capital and natural resources, Metareason is able to apply the findings of its AR department to defense technologies usable by the government to protect its people. Metareason is committed to providing only the best for the Jebusian and other warfighters.

Advanced Research Department (AR Dept.)
    - Classified Upgrades to Existing Contracts -
    - Classified Research on ADDS (Autonomous Decentralized Defense System) -
    - Classified External Isomorphic Theory Research (EXIST Research) -

Starting as a hobbyhouse of sorts of Metareason, this department soon proved to be quite remarkable in producing some of the very core concepts behind the advanced technology that Metareason produces. The AR department researches not only in the sciences, but also in other fields in search of isomorphic theories that can relate to improving Metareason's product lines.

Crazy Correct Theories Department (CCT Dept.)
    1. Big D = The Captain
    2. All Keiths Are Awesome
    3. The Diffusion of Intelligence

The humble roots of Metareason's current CEO lie here, in his astounding and convincing research in external isomorphic theories. His exemplary performance in conducting the rigorous tests of these theories are applied to the classified theories in the AR Department to this day. Although the CCT Department may seem to be more of a business liability, Metareason understands the importance of awareness, and the CCT Department provides a valuable outlet for its employees to start their own innovative research efforts in any field.

Now all that's out of the way, here's the important stuff. This thread is where unclassified material, such as contract proposals, headquarter locations, pricings, and contract renewals can be discussed. Specifics (e.g. number of units, time span, weaponry to be equipped) are classified, and must be discussed via PM. So, here goes.

Action Items

1. SITB, Squaresoft Land: Simple deal, as discussed in the Jebusia thread. Metareason will provide M2AMUs for Squaresoft Land's providing the Jebusian military and Metareason with Xenogears as part of the J-XG program. The number of M2AMUs and Xenogears provided will be codependent to a ratio of 1:1 (1 M2AMU for 1 J-XG). You have the right to respond with proposed modifications to this contract.

2. CSZ, Uberpwnatia: Waiting for a response to the NGNDS proposal for your navy.

3. Takara, Gabyland: As discussed via PM.

If any of you wish to increase your defense, please talk to us. Metareason is open to do business with anyone from any state. We do not discriminate. If you are an interested customer, below is our company portfolio of products and products in development.

1. Armored Mechanical Units (AMUs) - standard operate-by-wire unmanned defense robot.
    2. Manned Merging AMU (M2AMUs) - AMUs that can also be directly piloted.
    3. Autonomous Centralized Defense System (ACDS) - IT infrastructure for connecting all military units through a common datalink.
    4. Autonomous Decentralized Defense System (ADDS) - Classified.
    5. Joint Transformer Unit (J-TU) with Kantorii - Manufacturing of predesigned Kantorii Transformer robots of varying models. Metareason acts as a subcontractor to Kantorii's design house.
    6. Joint Xenogear (J-XG) with Squaresoft Land - Manufacturing of predesigned Squaresoft Land Xenogears of varying models. Metareason acts as a subcontractor to SSL's XG/XS county's design house.
    7. Armored Humanoid Sentinel (AHS) - Early stages of design. Humanoid robot designed to replace standard military human.

Wow, that was way too much typing. I'm going to sleep now, because I have a real job to go to tomorrow morning.

Well, Uberpwnatia is too small to have its own military to protect it, so for human combat we will depend on the National Army(*Which would be stationed at the base*). However we do have a small ICBM program up and running and would be glad to have ur assistance, for of say.... 3% of all cash generated by the tour, once its up and running???

We were researching a nuclear design, Electro-Magnetic Pulse nonlethal design, and a sonic design that at its high frequency would destablize the weak molecular structuture of human beings, while leaving denser structures like buildings or monuments intact. The last ones my favorite... U could liquify an army with strong vibrations, then take their base with minimal strutural damage.

Evil... =)

Of course edits and ideas by ur team once we have a deal going are more than welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Wow...I read the first paragraph, then my ADD kicked in...i don't think me or my state is a part of this anyways.

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

I think I got ADD from that.
    Word/s.

Not responsible for WWI Citizen Bleys's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Bleys Maynard (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

And what the devil is this himno doing in General Chat?

I shall have your constructicons to you by next week.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudSquallandZidane
    Well, Uberpwnatia is too small to have its own military to protect it, so for human combat we will depend on the National Army(*Which would be stationed at the base*). However we do have a small ICBM program up and running and would be glad to have ur assistance, for of say.... 3% of all cash generated by the tour, once its up and running???

We were researching a nuclear design, Electro-Magnetic Pulse nonlethal design, and a sonic design that at its high frequency would destablize the weak molecular structuture of human beings, while leaving denser structures like buildings or monuments intact. The last ones my favorite... U could liquify an army with strong vibrations, then take their base with minimal strutural damage.

Evil... =)

Of course edits and ideas by ur team once we have a deal going are more than welcome.
    We are interested in pursuing a contract. However, prices will be at a fixed-rate dollar amount instead of a percentage flow. 3% is far too low for us, anyways.

[q=Bleys] And what the devil is this himno doing in General Chat?[/q]
    If you think about it, it's really Proto's fault.

[q=KB]I shall have your constructicons to you by next week.[/q]
    Commencement on upgrades will begin as soon as we receive them.

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    We are interested in pursuing a contract. However, prices will be at a fixed-rate dollar amount instead of a percentage flow. 3% is far too low for us, anyways.

Ok, has the country, established a currency yet? If so, then how much would u like for ur services?

After assessing the potential profits of your tourist organization, we decided we won't help without a 5% revenue cut. Be warned that other cities will be demanding their share soon as well.

It's fine if you want to rely on Eyesonian troops for state defense - but it seems that no such thing is in effeect yet. However, Metareason can still provide enhancements for your troops, including early stage nano-enhancements.

Yep i'm anticipating them demanding a cut, BUT since i've already claimed my rights to 1 out of every 2 dollars then im ok with spiliting the other 45% evenly amoung them.

Then we are agreed 5%, i'll be e-mailing with Top Secret Plans for a missile i want EXCLUSIVELY Uberpwnatian!

(*Fights the urge to say 4.5%*)(*beats it*)

I'm glad we were able to come to an agreement so promptly, seeing as ur the top weapons development company and, the only one. We should have a missile attack/defense grid up in no time!

You realize this means 5% of your revenue, and not of your profit...

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    You realize this means 5% of your revenue, and not of your profit...

crap... u said that in the beginning i over looked it... oh-well, we have a deal anyways!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Wait for BoB's approval to start threads on the new world project. Once he does I'll move this in there.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum