Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game dreams

I've never dreamt of videogames.
    Word/s.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Olly
    I had a dream where I was in a game that was Resident Evil 2 and Final Fantasy VII rolled into one. I was Leon in the game and I was fighting zombies with a sword and casting magic and then I summoned Tyrant with thhe "Tyrant" Materia.
    I think you had a dream about the old PS game, Koudelka.

Back when I was obsessed with Tales of Phantasia, I dreamt I had a broom and I could fly!~

Oh wait, I once had a dream where witches (who were all old and decrepid) flew around on zimmer frames before being blasted out of the sky by jehuty (from Z.O.E). My dreams are very abstract.
    Word/s.

Originally posted by chu52:
    As long as thats not creepy to anyone....... maybe i've had too much Excel Saga (hah too much Excel)
    Too much Excel Saga?! That's impossible! You can't watch TOO MUCH Excel Saga!

Anyway, I rarely have dreams about anything, let alone games, although several years back, I had a frightening Oddworld-like dream where these guys in tux's where trying to capture me to make into lunch.

Oh, before I forget, Hail Ilpallazzo!
    "Explosions can solve anything!"
    Nabeshin, Excel Saga Episode 26 "Going way too far"

Is this signature FINALLY small enough?! (Breathes heavily) I had to shorten it to just ONE personality test result about the size of most signatures here and it was STILL too big! I repeat- (Breathing VERY heavily, murderous gleam in eyes) IS THIS SIGNATURE FINALLY SMALL ENOUGH?! AHHHHHHHHHH! (Clenches fists, eyes glow, aura of energy surrounds me, hair suddenly starts blowing in the wind generated. Hair becomes engulfed in energy and glows gold)