Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Oh my god! You're my hero!

Default Oh my god! You're my hero!

I know the title of this topic is a bit weird... but drawing attention these days is kinda hard

Anyway, what is the most heroic thing you've ever done? Tell us.

I am constantly protecting thoughs who cannot defend themselves, but with amazing wit... If a bully wants to start a fight try this: Don't look at them and whatever they say ask them if they really need to do that to take you down. *real example*
    Bully: After school me and 3 guys are goiong to take you down
    Me: Really, it takes 4 of you to fight me, I thought you said I was weak.
    Buly: Well...pussy *walks off*

THus you win without violent interaction *happiness*

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I stopped eating my nutrigrain bar to pick someone up out of the pool who seemed like they were drowning. *shrug*.

--Box Box Box Box

I saved my brother from drowning when we were younger.

Some kids from our rival school were on the other side of the train station to us and they were chucking rocks. I took a rock in the chest to protect someone. That kinda hurt. But that was may years ago now

Quote Originally Posted by Breine
    I know the title of this topic is a bit weird... but drawing attention these days is kinda hard

I guess I'm more of a behind-the-scenes man. I avoid the spotlight, so technically, I'm not a hero.

Watched Drama fest 2003 happen in the halls to a girl who looked quite familiar.
    From what I heard she walked in on her boyfriend making out with her friend, and now the group had ganged up on her, and were saying some pretty terrible things
    "It's because you're ugly and fat, not to mention you're a **** to your friends" This girl, whenever I would see her in the halls wasn't saying anything, she was very quiet, and she only had those three friends at school, when I walked by again, she was down at the other end of the hall, crying, and her old boyfriend and the friend were cuddling, laughing, and talking about her.
    I kind of tilted my head, and looked at them, the girl looked at me and said "What do you want?"
    and I said "You hurt your friends like that all the time? Maybe before you judge someone based on looks you should look in the mirror, you're fatter, and uglier, and he *points to boyfriend* isn't even worth fighting for."
    She got in my face and I smiled. She pushed me once and again, and I just laughed. This girl was much larger than me, but for some reason, I'm not intimidated very easily. Campus security saw what was going on and took her off of me, which I knew would happen some time, and I laughed. "Better luck next time." I said smirking. It was more feeling bad for someone, because I had been in that situation before.

Empathy caused me to stand up for a girl I didn't even know.
    Come to find out, she is a close friend of mines younger sister.
    Crazy world.
    [center]
    I am not Britt, dang it.

I stopped a girl I was in love with from cutting her wrists and eventually brought her out of depression. Unfortunately, the feeling of love wasn't exactly mutual between us and nothing happened.
    Life is a journey, not a destination, so quit running.

My Blog!
    My Journal!

Philosopher's Inn

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't really try to play the hero, but I've come to find out alot of people close to me consider me very strong, and have insane amounts of faith in me, all because of how I've treated them in the past. If someone's being harassed for no good reason, I stick up for them.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Absolutely nothing.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I dunno if this would be considered an act of heroism (sp?)
    but I've stopped 3 or 4 friends from commiting suicide.

I once turned off a radio that was playing Vengaboys records.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

I taught a computer illitarite person the basic of retrieving her AOHell mail via the internet. =)

Everything...everything I do is heroic...*sighs* I know, it's not easy. But with a little help, you can ALL be like me!
    *That was heroic and NOBLE too!*
    This subliminal message could be meant for YOU. But it's probably not. Move along ;D

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I used to stand up for my friends in school, but that lead to me being beaten up quite regularly.

So, I stopped doing that. :/
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"