Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Next James Bond.

Eric Bana is too young to be James Bond... Far too young.

I remember when Eric Bana was in the Comedy Company( or was it Full Frontal?) on Australian TV! He was soooo funny! But yeah, I can't really see him playing James Bond. Hugh Jackman I can totally see playing the role though.

I heard Mr. T lol jk. But would'nt that be kinda funny, yet scary? But who do they suppose that an Australian actor could pull off a british character? He just better have a good accent if he does get picked. *no offense to any austrailian people here*
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

I don't think Bana is suave enough, as Del noted.

Eric Bana = Chopper

Chopper = Unsubtle violence

Unsubtle violence does not become Bond.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Eh....doesn't seem to have what it takes, imo. Not classy enough, or suave enough. I think Adrian Paul would be a much better choice.

--Box Box Box Box

Blog Entries

Another James Bond???? He never dies????? james Bond died long ago I think now his films aren't anymore intersting!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercył
    ) I'm not saying that Eric Bana will be just as good because he's Australian but I've noticed that Bond films have recently become much more action packed to match society's demands of the Bond genre.
    Agreed. But also add that there's TOO MUCH SEX NOW. Every 2nd sentence in Die Another Day was suggestive, and Bond had sex for like, half the movie.

Off topic again, Great we've moved from dodging normal things like bullets and missiles to giant space lasers. FPS Speaking, dude, no way joo can strafe that trout!

This important announcement brought to you by - Listarine Cinnaburst Pocketpaks 'We Kick t3h trout out of Tic-Tacs'

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Divinity
    Another James Bond???? He never dies????? james Bond died long ago I think now his films aren't anymore intersting!
    I don't think so. Often the film's theme will change to match the general viewing public's perspective and expectations. For example, during the Cold War, the bad guys in Bond films tended to be the good ol' Russians. In the more recent films, the bad guys have been the media, the North Koreans etc. I think MGM's nack to change the film in such a way that it reflects the society's conventions of the time it was made. I find it quite interesting that James Bond is kinda like a time capsule because it gives you an impression of the world in different timeframes.

Blog Entries

a time capsules that never end... what's wrong wuith the imagination??? Create another James Bond, be more realistic!!! Spies also die! I use to like it but there are more than 10, and Pierce Bronsman is getting old...

Blog Entries

Create another James Bond, be more realistic!!! Spies also die! I use to like it but there are more than 10, and Pierce Bronsman is getting old...
    Isn't that what this thread's about? I'm sure MGM knows that Eric Bana isn't the elegant, suave James Bond everyone knows. I'm sure that the next Eric Bana Bond film will have a lot of stuff blowing up, more guns, more sex, possibly more gambling (haven't seen that in a while)

Woof..

Blog Entries

LMAO!!! I hope that it'll have more gun, more men, less sex and more action!!!!!

Blog Entries

less sex and more action!!!!!
    I detect an oxymoron.

Two opposite words next to each other to create a humorous kinda word-play...thing...

eg. Microsoft Works. Military Intelligence.

Haha Microsoft Works...get it? *wind whistles* *tumbleweed*

*shoots self in head*

U insinuated that sex and action were two different things but to some people...maybe not

~~~ 'I make this look good'
    Last edited by FreaQaZoiD; 08-02-2004 at 02:34 PM.