Thread: uk ffXI release

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default uk ffXI release

i just checked and usa will be getting this expansion pack september 21st, same as ffXI finally coming to Europe.

so does that mean the expansion pack stuff will be intergrated into the uk release or will we have 2 wait longer/and fork out more for that?

its expensive enough god damn it. it be like 100 pound right off the bat with subscription charges and broadband so adding the expansion price its such a huge price for a game i,m not even sure i,m gonna like. but as i must own all FF games i must buy it.

oh i wish september 21st would hurry up...
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

ohh me happy. watch out random server i got chucked on, a lv 99 galaxy dissolving dark mage will soon be laying waste to humanity

or more likely be restarting at lv 1 consitently, unable 2 keep up account payments.

what? why is there no ultima spell in this game? i wanna dissolve legions with my dark magic!
    Last edited by aeris2001x2; 08-01-2004 at 04:46 AM.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Probably to keep things balanced, there is all those fancy spells like Ultima, but they keep it at lvl 200 which we will never reach, they keep it in their databanks that way. The spells, if ever they will come out, will prolly be monster only. There is Flare tho.

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Well they do have armor, items and weapons that's above level 75 in their databanks too, but I think they alter the stats of them and put them at a level below 75 when they want to add it to the game. Although some might be for when the cap is raised.

I heard it on FFXIOnline.com and aparantly you can get a FFXI tool to look at the items they have that are above level 75. They also did this with the Adaman armor I believe, it used to be level 82 or something, but now it's lower.