Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: do i have 2 form a party?

The way you can have alot of fun in this game, and meet lots of nice people, is not to think and act like you know everything. I think alot of people that are comming through to Valkurm after leveling their level 60 job, to level a lower job, don't realise this. They will go off at a newbie person for doing something wrong and it just won't be fun at all.

Ask questions in parties, be nice and just have fun; alot of "l33t" players have forgotten this it seems, IMO.

Give it a go aeris, try to level a job to 30 solo. I'm being sincere in this, I certainly haven't followed main-stream in my job selection *nudges Lionx*. Try it, it might be long and tiresome, but you should be able to do it. Good Luck

Name:Kegsay
    Race:Hume Male
    Server: Midgardsormr
    Current Jobs: 54WHM/27SMN | 27SMN/13WHM | 35RNG/17NIN
    Linkshells:
    ChaosArmada, Preators
    Crafting: Goldsmithing 48.0
    Equipment:
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?36718

Only cuz you got Harpolye and friends and you go /anon I seriously doubt you can easily get a job to 30 especially as a White Mage

I personally would give my best out there, and always when in doubt, ask how i can improve the current situation and what i can do to further my character as a White Mage. I just give it my all to 5 other people there. But usually as long as you can decent skill, you get decent exp, however i push as much as i can, and therefore at least getting the feeling i get even more exp and love <3

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3