View Poll Results: who REALLY killed Aeris?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sephiroth(duh)

12 46.15%
  • Sephiroth Clone

3 11.54%
  • Jenova Death

2 7.69%
  • Jenova Death controlled by (and infused with the spirit of) Sephiroth

6 23.08%
  • Cloud

3 11.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who performed the evil act?(Big spoiilers!)

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

Default who performed the evil act?(Big spoiilers!)

ok who REALLY killed Aeris?

many say it was Jenova Death and physically it probably was. however i believe Sephiroth had channeled his soul into the Jenova spawn, so basically the jenova was an empty husk being controlled. Sephiroth was the culprit.
    Last edited by aeris2001x2; 08-01-2004 at 05:23 AM.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Your poll title says who killed 'Sephiroth'. Did you mean Aeris?

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

lol, so it does. damn, i cant edit it. do u have that ability? pretty please
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

Actually, I believe it was the Jenova cells in Sephiroth that possessed him into lunacy, so in essence, it was Jenova.

:shoot:

i see how that works. however Jenova wanted to (SPOILER)destroy the world while sephiroth wanted
    (SPOILER)to become a god and rule the world

So i believe Sephiroth was strong enough (SPOILER)to break free of his jenova cells commands and manipulate jenovs own manipulation 2 get in an advantagerous position

and remember
    (SPOILER)Sephiroth was injected with jenova cells in the womb. it was part of his genetic makeup. in essence sephiroth and Jenova had become the same entity

Blog Entries

Well, I go for Sephiroth. Simply because that's what I saw. I have no proof that anyone else did it.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

It was quite simply Jenova under the guise of Sephiroth. Sephiroth was still asleep in the Northern Cave when Aeris was ever so sadly killed.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    i see how that works. however Jenova wanted to (SPOILER)destroy the world while sephiroth wanted

So i believe Sephiroth was strong enough (SPOILER)to break free of his jenova cells commands and manipulate jenovs own manipulation 2 get in an advantagerous position

and remember
    (SPOILER)Sephiroth was injected with jenova cells in the womb. it was part of his genetic makeup. in essence sephiroth and Jenova had become the same entity
    (SPOILER)Yeah, but in order for Sephy to gain enough power to rule, he had to destroy the planet anyway, so maybe Jenova just played along. Then, by the time you finally kill Jenova for good, Sephiroth's already to obsessed with consuming everything that he keeps goin'. Also, at the very end, he showed that he didn't really like Cloud in the first place, which is one reason I think he summoned Cloud to the final battle. And with that, I'm finished with this post .

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    Yeah but in order for Jenova to (SPOILER)destroy the world she needed to (SPOILER)kill Aeris as her (SPOILER)Holy was in Jenova's way. Get me?

EDIT: Keeping the above in mind, think about the time of the event and what was happening... (SPOILER)Aeris was preying for Holy, therefor Jenova (who wanted to destroy the world) had to stop her, correct?

Actually, now that I think of it. Aeris is somewhat responsible for her own death. She knew the stakes, the consiquences of praying to Holy. She knew very well that Sephiroth would probably try to stop her, and that things could take a turn for the worst (which they did). So, I don't think we should all be too sad, 'cause she did it for the sake of the planet. *starts tearing up*...but still...

It was Cloud's fault, because he didn't cast Cure or Life in the few seconds before Aeris died. Moron.

Lost Heretic,
    The Bitter and Jaded Teen

Are you calling me a moron, or Cloud? I don't think that's very appropriate, especially in an opinionated topic.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Cloud was (SPOILER)Injected with Jenova cells right? So, what if he controlled Jenova to kill Aeris? And Sephiroth's mind happened to control him while he was doing that. Either that or Tifa did it

But seriously, I would like to believe that Sephiroth did it. It just seems right and cool that way. He wanted to be the only ancient, well, so he could rule the world anyway. I think Jenova was in fact Sephiroth's puppet during that time. Doing what he was already wanting to do, which was to kill Aeris.

Ah, but see, Sephiroth wasn't actually an Ancient, he just thought he was, at first. Right after beating the Temple of Ancients, they say (SPOILER)"But Sephiroth isn't an Ancient, he can't go to the Promised Land" (something like that), and then Sephy says (SPOILER)"Ah, but I have already been to the Promised Land" (or something to that effect).

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Well, I haven't played this game for three years, and I have just restarted to do Ultima Shadow's challenge. Forgive me if I made any other errors. My memory is a bit fuzzy.