Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151620 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII Quote Quiz

Default New Player

was this on the original PS game? If it wasn't the US release, I'll never get it.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

I'm positive it's on the PS game only thing is, it's in a Choice of 2 things. I'm not saying where. but it is definitely there lol. so basically if you chose the same thing all the time for it n it wasnt the choice I'm on about, then I highly doubt you'd get it. but yeah.
    I'll figure it out later...

Was it that Bi-curious brothel owner, Mukki?
    Maybe it was one of those weirdos standing outside the Brothel.
    Or one of Corneo's henchmen talking to Cloud. Kotch or Scotch?

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?

Well done. yes it was Mukki , you're turn :P

"What're you talking about? You're young ain't ya?"
    There's more, but I can't get it right.

oh come on, Corneo? henchmen? close enopugh. hmmm im thinking that it might be Cid or possibly someone in Rocket town....NOO!!!!!! its the "pops" from the Zack flasback, Im positive!!!!!
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

It's cid you were right Khimbar. although the phrase is actually "Huh? What the hell're you sayin'? You're still young" hehe go Khimbar!!

ok then, "Hey, you still sane, right?"
    Of all the games that i find well worth the work, I can only say that three can properly qualify for the category. And of the three, one is, but of corse, FFVII. The other twon games which i couldn't depart from are Xenogears and FFT. And i also found a pattern, All of which were released 1997 or 1998 and were on PS. I have lost some faith in Squaresoft when they merged with Enix, they no longer adapt a well-thought plot as nearly as much as the older titles. And thus, I say to you Square-Enix, "Up yours!"

Ahaaaaaaa soooo easy. Zangan, when you're in Cloud's flash backs. When Sephiroths turned..... CRAAZZEEEEYYYYY *Cough* anyway. yeah thats it :P

Yeah, I thought so too, ok reno, your turn......

Thought what lol?
    "It's a legend... an
    old wives tale...it's utterly ridiculous."
    This should be quite easy.

i know its spoken before you leave Midgar, but I just dont know who!! maybePresident ShinRa or Sephiroth?(doubtfully...)

Nup sorry!

didnt think so...but it IS before you leave Midgar, right?

Nope, :P