Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891014 ... LastLast

Thread: why is sephiroth still...? [spoilers]

ok if meteor hit, and didn't cause as much damage as it was supposed to, then why isn't there any meteor debris?

There probably are debris....we only have lil' clips of the movie so no one will probably know until we get better footage or watch the movie

In addition, all that is left of Midgar is a rubble. So assuming it hit, Midgar would in turn be a pile of rubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

If it hit, I'd assume there'd be a giant freakin' crater with nothing but flattened pieces of rubble. Obviously a lot of Midgar is still standing, therefor, I conclude that Metoer did not make direct contact except for those giant tornado thingies.

I think it's safe to assume that. So now we end this argument.

cloud killed sephiroth twice dident he so sephiroth could come back as his will was the thing that prevented him from returnnig to the planet he could also posses the sephiroth clones so im not to sure about that

also it might be possible for the planet to resurect aeris with all her memoris in a diffent but similer body to make a warning that sephiroth isent realy dead and he has gaind enught strenght to posses a sephiroth clone but this is only a theroy it might be prity accuate thought

and they lost communication with rufas wich means he might not have died wich is why the turks tried to kill you that last time befor you fought proud clod and hojo

Quote Originally Posted by sayen
    cloud killed sephiroth twice dident he so sephiroth could come back as his will was the thing that prevented him from returnnig to the planet he could also posses the sephiroth clones so im not to sure about that

also it might be possible for the planet to resurect aeris with all her memoris in a diffent but similer body to make a warning that sephiroth isent realy dead and he has gaind enught strenght to posses a sephiroth clone but this is only a theroy it might be prity accuate thought

and they lost communication with rufas wich means he might not have died wich is why the turks tried to kill you that last time befor you fought proud clod and hojo
    Is it possible that you could use a little punctuation once and a while?
    You are running around in all sort of threads without using any capitals, full-stops, or otherwise.

And another thing, I can't find this picture of Aerith!!!!!
    My father once told me:
    "Son, if you don't do something right.......well......it doesn't take as long."

so what if i cant spell or use puntuaition properly (dident spell that right did i?) most of the stuff i post in varius threads is my veiw theroys and how i did certain battles. see truble beating deathguise

Quote Originally Posted by sayen
    Sephiroth was never killed. He merely impaled Cloud and Cloud managed to lift him up and throw him into the Mako Reactor. Sephiroth then flowed through the Lifestream and was frozen in a Mako Crystal in the Northern Cavern. What Cloud and everyone else saw throughout the game was puppet being manipulated by JENOVA. As for the end, Sephiroth may have been killed, or he may have not. The game doesn't tell us; it just shows him being absorbed into the Lifestream.

No no no no no!! Aeris is gone for good, she was killed and has returned to the Planet. Her body remains in the pond near the altar at the Forgotten Capital. As mentioned by Bugenhagen at Cosmo Canyon, when one dies their spirit returns to the Planet and their body stays.

'Tis a possibility, since the wheelchair man is referred to as Mr. President. The Turks still fought you however because they were still working for Shin-Ra. Reeve, Scarlet, and Heidiggar were all still alive, so I'd assume either Scarlet or Heidiggar would obtain power of Shin-Ra; assuming that their governing rules are somewhat the same as democracy, which I highly doubt.

guy's i think i figured out who's really in the wheelchair. It's gotta be a flashback to cloud. http://media.adventchildren.net/scans/ps806_4.jpg check out that screenshot. That's the same bed next to the wheelchair and the
    same windows.

But then again the guy in front of him looks like a silver haired guy. Maybe one came and saw cloud during the game while we were following tifa.

*yawn*

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...heelchair2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...WheelChair.jpg

Here are some good quality pics of the wheelchair person.. It may help solve who is it? My theory is it may be Rufus... Though Juding by looking at some Rufus Pics that I have it really does look like it.. Though as some say it may Aeris it does'nt look like it. For when did Aeris loose her left arm? Pluz Rufus may of lost his left arm from the attack from weapon. Though Who Knows. we will just have to wait for when it ever comes out for us the u.s.a.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry_Mew
    Here are some good quality pics of the wheelchair person.. It may help solve who is it? My theory is it may be Rufus... Though Juding by looking at some Rufus Pics that I have it really does look like it..
    How can you tell? He's under a blanket.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

from what i've heard Sephiroth is that guy who fights cloud again! he didn't dieand if he did....Jenova cells brought him back....because he's still a puppet!