Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: why is sephiroth still...? [spoilers]

i think jenova brought him back....JENOVA.....she is a pain in the *** if ya know what i mean.....

I would'nt mind if Sephiroth did come back but if he did it may be in a flash back and etc it would be really cool though.. and another i still think it is rufus in the wheelchair cuz hearing the translation the guy is saying "Mr. President". O well Just have to wait for it n.n

intrigueing......hahahahaha....Sephiroth needs to take care of rufus once and for all......ha ha ha...ha....heh... i wish on the game i could've finished rufus off...oh well i'm glad sephiroth took care of the pig....(president Shinra original)....i love the way he did it...a sword impaled into his head....HA ha ha ha...

Wasn't it in his back?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

nope right through his skull and out of his mouth! hah i loved it!

...Yummy...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

it was awsome! i loved it i also liked the music the trail of blood. so creepy and yet calming.

Grin

hehehehehehehee yes very yummy n_n I never liked the first president anywayz :P But GO SEPHIROTH ALL THE WAY! If he is in the movie I wonder who does the voice acting n_n -ish now very curious-

hn....he's in kdh you can hear his voice there. i only heard a little bleep of it before he killed me. he was saying "sin harvest" but then i died! oh and they played a very cool version of one winged angel!

ok dude the masmune got impaled in president shinra's back, not through the head

look closer next time you play.......the graphics are bad but i can tell it's in his head/neck. that would kill someone instantly if stabed through the back there was a 45% chance of survival and he would've moved parcially away from the desk but if impaled through the throught or the skull he would've instantly died face down on the desk like you find him. please i've seen my friends do it over and over again and i've done it over and over again so i should know...i've probably seen it oh about....20 times...

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryûkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

It was his back.

i think it was in his neck between the head(my first observation) and his back(your observation) but who can tell? the graphics man the graphics.....

the neck seems alright, but i think it's more of his back but oh well

yeah somewhere around that area.....hmm....don't mind the pic i have now....cloud is just playing dead *cough cough*