Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: why is sephiroth still...? [spoilers]

I beat sephiroth on kh and his voice dident soud very evil :-). But the ver of one windged angel was cool:-). Oh well and I think that the president shinra was stabbed in the neck down the back:-).

wow really? i didn't really get to hear sephiroth....but the song was awsome! hm...i agree about the president. oh and sephiroth i think retreated back into the life stream and come back 3 yrs later...wait! that would make cloud 24! and tifa 25

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

Cloud and Tifa were the same age. Aeris was a year older.

Have you guys ever looked at the credits of Kingdom Hearts...you know who does Sephiroth's Voice....LANCE BASS
    I'm assuming but you never know...lol, someo other guy might be named that but is that the Lance Bass from the infamous boy band N*SYNC???
    They must have had to alter that guys voice...

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    Cloud and Tifa were the same age. Aeris was a year older.
    Actually, Cloud was 21 and Tifa was 20.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by BackRoomKid
    Have you guys ever looked at the credits of Kingdom Hearts...you know who does Sephiroth's Voice....LANCE BASS
    I'm assuming but you never know...lol, someo other guy might be named that but is that the Lance Bass from the infamous boy band N*SYNC???
    They must have had to alter that guys voice...
    I think he did a good job. The only reason people get upset about it because he was in N'Sync. So what? Who cares? Just because he was in a boy-band doesn't mean he can't be good at something and it automatically makes Sephiroth's voice uncool.

Quote Originally Posted by §håd0w
    Actually, Cloud was 21 and Tifa was 20.
    I could'a sworn they were the same age. Eh, it doesn't matter, my point was that Tifa wasn't the older one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch!
    I could'a sworn they were the same age. Eh, it doesn't matter, my point was that Tifa wasn't the older one.
    Yeah I just checked in the FFVII manual and it says Cloud is 21, Tifa is 20 and Aeris is 22.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Well even if Lance Bass did Sephiroth's voice on KH, it was'nt bad though the only bad thing was u could barily understand what he was saying or if he was talking at all...

lucky ppl!!! oh and i really don't care about tifa and cloud's age...dose it matter??? i'm probably wrong...oh and sephiroth was dissing cloud it looked like in the trailer i finally got to see! i got a new comp. wow...that guy from n*sync plays sephiroth's voice?? *scary image* ahh! i'm scared...

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by One winged angel of death
    oh and sephiroth was dissing cloud it looked like in the trailer i finally got to see!
    Which trailer are you talking about? *Watches available trailers online* I see no Sephiroth.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Well i am sad, lonely and have no life so i watched the trailer frame by frame and noticed that the wheelchair dude was wearing a white suit with a yellow tie. If i am not mistaken that was Rufus' outfit.
    Why do hot dogs come in packs of ten but hot dog buns come in packs of eight?

Don't laugh at people's pain, laugh at their face.

It could heidegger but he wore a green suit in the game my thoughts are it is Hojo he injected himself with jenova cells at the sister ray he also regenerated body parts easily. he also wore a white labcoat which you can see under neath the cover if you watch carefully. I also think Hojo couldve created the SHM because he was trying to do that throughout the game.

lucky ppl!!! oh and i really don't care about tifa and cloud's age...dose it matter??? i'm probably wrong...oh and sephiroth was dissing cloud it looked like in the trailer i finally got to see! i got a new comp. wow...that guy from n*sync plays sephiroth's voice?? *scary image* ahh! i'm scared...
    Yes it is a very scary image in everyones head...... :O_O:

oh and sephiroth was dissing cloud it looked like in the trailer i finally got to see!
    That's not Sephiroth, that is Kadaj (I think that's how his name is spelt, correct me if I'm wrong). He is a part of the 'silver haired men' gang (which consists of three guys).

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Articles

FFXIV Character

Contributions

Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz, yup.

I can only assume you're refering to the scene where Kadaj taunts Cloud while they're surrounded by all the children, maybe children from the orphanage Cloud lives at.

The only scene with Sephiroth thus far is the flash-back of Sephiroth walking through the flames at Nibelheim.