Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: why is sephiroth still...? [spoilers]

okay then...I'm sorry! I only found out about last month around the last month! i'm so behind.....you know after I wrote that guy from n*sync scared me last night. i had a nightmare....*shivers* i'm blind now!!! oh and I got bit by a brown recluse....POOR ME!!

Quote Originally Posted by One winged angel of death
    okay then...I'm sorry! I only found out about last month around the last month! i'm so behind.....you know after I wrote that guy from n*sync scared me last night. i had a nightmare....*shivers* i'm blind now!!! oh and I got bit by a brown recluse....POOR ME!!
    Yes well said on the n*sync type deal... very scary....

very very scary.. i hope sephiroth dosen't sing bye bye bye

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

If none of you knew who did the voice, you wouldnt have a problem with it. Yes, it was Lance Bass. He uttered all of 10 words. He didnt do anything wrong with it, and if no one had told you you never would've known. Lord, save us all.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

N*Sync?

MROE LIKE N*STINKOMGOROFLLLLL

still it scared me i dream about sephiroth singing the song "Bye, bye,bye" a minute ago.....i'm scarred for life...

ok um wow u've got some issues. i agree with TheAbominatrix on this one, if you didn't no who it was you'd probably have NO problem with the voice

still it scared me i dream about sephiroth singing the song "Bye, bye,bye" a minute ago.....i'm scarred for life...
    Grow up, please.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

hey hey hey I was twelve when i wrote that!! now i'm 13!!!! oh and yeah...i parcially forgot that....and well.....will sephiroth really come back in the advent children??? i'm still not sure if it's him or a clone....or if it's both...

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

hey hey hey I was twelve when i wrote that!! now i'm 13!!!! oh and yeah...i parcially forgot that....and well.....will sephiroth really come back in the advent children??? i'm still not sure if it's him or a clone....or if it's both...
    :rolleyes2 Maturity is measured in actions, not in years.

Anyway, no one knows yet. Sephiroth will appear in a flashback, aside from that, it hasnt been revealed.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]-shivers- no not bye bye bye ..oh dear god anything but that -faints...- [/FONT]

talk about it....oh and well....hmm....i wounder...how many sephiroth clones there are...(GIVE ME UR E-MAIL ADDRESSES....I HAVE SOME PICS OF THE BROWN RECLUSE BITES AND I CAN SHOW YOU WHAT MINE LOOKED LIKE) (AND IT SHOWS YOU A PIC OF THE THINGY TO LOOK OUT FOR> MINE WAS LIKE THE FIRST PIC) if ya don't want to it's fine with me.

still jsut cause u were twelve, hell even if u were 20 it wouldn't matter, it's just not a nice thing to say. yeah it's good to voice ur opinion, but hoenstly, do you think anyone really cares if u were scared for life by a FRIGGIN SONG?

whatever....ur a mean person....

not really sry was in a mood angry with some ppl had to take it out on someone, so, im sry