Thread: Weapons and abilities...

Default Weapons and abilities...

Ok, i really need help with this. I created an account for the sole purpose to ask this question (which is why my post isn't prettyful like yall's ). Once early on in my game, the two (two at the time) town shops added new items to their stock. I was wondering if they ever add new items again.

Also, I have a soldier (turned paladin) and i got the ancient sword to teach him Magicbreak. So i turned the paladin back to a soldier but the game wouldn't let me equip him with the sword. does anyone know why? Vewy Vewy fwustwating

Yes, everytime after a specific mission, don't remeber which one, I think the Free Area's mission, you will get new items. Also I think with leveling up your Clan.

For your second question, go stand on the weapon. Press select and then look if it says that's two-handed or single-handed. If it's two-handed you should set on you support ability on the Ability that sets that you can carry a two-handed sword. For a Soldier that ability is called: Monkey Grip and can be learned from Vigilante and the other one is learned as a Fighter ability: from Venus Blade and it's called Doublehand

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

Thank you very very much

Quote Originally Posted by SephirothNL
    Yes, everytime after a specific mission, don't remeber which one, I think the Free Area's mission, you will get new items. Also I think with leveling up your Clan.

For your second question, go stand on the weapon. Press select and then look if it says that's two-handed or single-handed. If it's two-handed you should set on you support ability on the Ability that sets that you can carry a two-handed sword. For a Soldier that ability is called: Monkey Grip and can be learned from Vigilante and the other one is learned as a Fighter ability: from Venus Blade and it's called Doublehand
    well actually doublehand means that the character will use single handed weapons doublehanded which will do extra damage.
    also it might be because the soldier cant use the weapon.

Its all in the roll of the dice.

Well, the soldier can use the weapon, i checked...so...yeah....

Don't forget that if you equip a shield, you can't equip a 2-Handed sword without the aid of Monkeygrip.

ooohhh right! thanks!