Thread: [a]drawing/cg I did for a site

Default [a]drawing/cg I did for a site

I haven't posted anything in ages.....

(before you click... please note that i'm used to drawing all sorts of kinky/naughty stuff.... thus the .... ah well just decide for yourselves)

So here goes:

Click for the pic

i got the idea while reading a comic called "fathom" thus the influences

pretty cool.

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Enjoy The Silence FallenSilence's Avatar

Now THAT is a nice drawing!
    Should've Done Something
    But I've Done It Enough
    By The Way Your Hands Were Shaking
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Should've Said Something
    But I've Said It Enough
    By The Way My Words Were Faded
    Rather Waste My Time With You

Wow I REALY like it. You have some talent. My advice for you is to put her in a stance or pose instead of standing. (sexy poses are cool)

oh...and...it looks like she has a package....thats freaking me out...(manlady)
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 08-05-2004 at 01:26 PM.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really like your style, angel. The only thing that I could point out as strange are her breasts. The only way I can describe the flaw is that they seem to exist only as part of her suit... if you get what I'm saying. I might not even get what I'm saying, but yeah.

And I love the effect of the liquid at her feet. Very nice

PS: Is that Keitaro from Love Hina in your av?

Signature by rubah. I think.

You think her boobs are big enough? I don't blame you though, that's how almost all cartoon/anime females are drawn.
    The rest of it's pretty nice. Like fire_of_avalon said, the water effect was pretty cool.

:shoot:

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wow, your drawing has improved big time since the last time I've seen your artwork. Good work.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

It's good, but there is definetly something wrong with her breasts. Not sure what though. Also, her arms don't look natural. over all though i say you did a good job. much better than i could have ever done.

Ha ha, man, you're still here? You've gotta be what. . . 30 by now? You've definitely improved since I last saw, so props on that. As for critiques (as for critiques that won't help you more realistically portray the female anatomy, ha ha): the water is too cookie cutter, especially on that line dividing it from the ledge she's leaning on. Try giving those ripples some depth on that line. I guess the rest of the background is too cookie cutter as well. The single, solid gradient used on the ledge makes it look like a flat wall, it doesn't show perspective. If it weren't for the line indicating the drop off into the water and her left hand turned back on that radioactive briefcase (best aspect of this pic, btw), I wouldn't have been able to figure out she was leaning on anything. So just work on the shading of the ledge, make the persective more apparent, even if you have to force it, 'cause it looks funny right now.

One more thing. It's time you started working on your lighting. Her catsuit should reflect her skin and the water in addition to the ambient light, her skin should reflect the suit and water, etc. The way you have it now, her suit looks like it's from a different picture than her skin, which is in a totally different place than the rest of the picture, and so on. Basically, everything has to exhibit reflected light in order to look real. So there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Holy
    Ha ha, man, you're still here? You've gotta be what. . . 30 by now? You've definitely improved since I last saw, so props on that. As for critiques (as for critiques that won't help you more realistically portray the female anatomy, ha ha): the water is too cookie cutter, especially on that line dividing it from the ledge she's leaning on. Try giving those ripples some depth on that line. I guess the rest of the background is too cookie cutter as well. The single, solid gradient used on the ledge makes it look like a flat wall, it doesn't show perspective. If it weren't for the line indicating the drop off into the water and her left hand turned back on that radioactive briefcase (best aspect of this pic, btw), I wouldn't have been able to figure out she was leaning on anything. So just work on the shading of the ledge, make the persective more apparent, even if you have to force it, 'cause it looks funny right now.

One more thing. It's time you started working on your lighting. Her catsuit should reflect her skin and the water in addition to the ambient light, her skin should reflect the suit and water, etc. The way you have it now, her suit looks like it's from a different picture than her skin, which is in a totally different place than the rest of the picture, and so on. Basically, everything has to exhibit reflected light in order to look real. So there.
    i'm 22.... good idea : You do try to do it in under 4 hours in the middle of the night

Took you four hours, huh? Ha ha ha, never give up.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

For under 4 hours, I would say its quite good. *high five*

hehe thanks..... you done anything recently ?
    p.s. nice sig shluppers

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've done... pretty much nothing. I've started a few things, but haven't finished any. One's almost done.

*finds the almost done one*

Here it at about 20% saved at crappy quality.

And thanks. The chick in my sig is an avatar from Yahoo Japan. Their avatars are 1000% better than US Yahoo's avatars! *envy*