Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Republic of Fiorenseo

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    I did. I assigned you to the job because you're actually a decent ambassador from what I've seen in the old Eysonia thing.

I'll place a port later tonight, unless Neel wants to.
    Confound you and your delegation of authority! >:O I'll have to create a bureaucracy first.

As for port cities, I think I did it in that attachment I gave, but I dunno if it's "legal" or not.

edit: Hah, didn't see pr00t's post there. So only one of those two port cities is "legal", then?
    *discreetly moves Metareason HQ to Emirano*

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You can't have an island until you have a port. :P

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

You mean, you can't settle an island until you have a port, right? The island still exists and is part of Fiorenso; we just can't get to it (kinda like when the US bought the Louisiana Territory but didn't pop up in Frisco immediately).

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah. That's what I mean! xD

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Greetings,

We gladly accept your show of good will, and wish to negotiate further these matters.
    As we are only separated by a single ocean, we would also negotiate with you a way to cross it – for is not isolation the greatest bane of society and great thoughts? We also wish to negotiate with you on a pact to protect the expanse between our nations, by diplomacy and power, and to negotiate the free movement of all peoples through the eastern shores of Eisgaea, by persuasion.

We would also wish to discuss the formation of a Council of Valtameri, to govern the ocean, and to create ways for us to cross it, be it by cunning, magic or technology.

With respect,

Archcouncilor Järventaus, Councilor of Diplomacy,
    Councilor of Diplomacy Herkkala,
    and
    Councilor of Diplomacy Arvo.

Valtameri is Sea 4, then?

[q]Greetings Archcouncilor,

Concerning the issues of governing the high seas of Valtameri, we agree on the idea of creating a council to regulate affairs over our common sea. We believe details on how the council will operate is to be classified, and shall be conducted in the appropriate venues.

Related to this issue, we also believe in proposing a World Council Of Nations (WORLDCON) to various nations throughout Eizon. We believe such a move, if taken into effect prior to the formation of more powerful individual nations, would serve to be useful in promoting trade and cooperation between different member nations, induce the collective advancement of member nations, and serve as an arbitrator to settle disputes between nations, among several other yet to be determined abilities. However, we need the support of several nations to form such a council.

The Minister of Knowledge N informs me that the Department of Political Science, in the School of Artificial Phenomena (currently in the University of Natural Sciences, but is to be moved) has several students willing to research possible attributes and effects of such attributes on economic and political affairs. Perhaps they could combine their research efforts with your people at the Academy of Zhem. Once again, sensitive details are to be exchanged through the appropriate venues.

We (Mr. and myself) look forward to hearing from you on these matters.

Sincerely,
    Teh Neel
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Emirano, Fiorenseo

P.S. We understand that former Jebusians Face and Mo-Nercy are seeking refuge in your nation. We do not wish such a fact to cause tension between our nations; however, we do feel some resolution to this situation is necessary for relations to continue as normal.[/q]
    Last edited by -N-; 12-09-2009 at 12:23 AM.

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions

Greetings, from Myst. An emmissary has reached my great nation, offering diplomtic relations. I now formally accept.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    Valtameri is Sea 4, then?

[q]Greetings Archcouncilor,

Concerning the issues of governing the high seas of Valtameri, we agree on the idea of creating a council to regulate affairs over our common sea. We believe details on how the council will operate is to be classified, and shall be conducted in the appropriate venues.

Related to this issue, we also believe in proposing a World Council Of Nations (WORLDCON) to various nations throughout Eizon. We believe such a move, if taken into effect prior to the formation of more powerful individual nations, would serve to be useful in promoting trade and cooperation between different member nations, induce the collective advancement of member nations, and serve as an arbitrator to settle disputes between nations, among several other yet to be determined abilities. However, we need the support of several nations to form such a council.

The Minister of Knowledge Neel Shah informs me that the Department of Political Science, in the School of Artificial Phenomena (currently in the University of Natural Sciences, but is to be moved) has several students willing to research possible attributes and effects of such attributes on economic and political affairs. Perhaps they could combine their research efforts with your people at the Academy of Zhem. Once again, sensitive details are to be exchanged through the appropriate venues.

We (Mr. Shah and myself) look forward to hearing from you on these matters.

Sincerely,
    Teh Neel
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Emirano, Fiorenseo

P.S. We understand that former Jebusians Face and Mo-Nercy are seeking refuge in your nation. We do not wish such a fact to cause tension between our nations; however, we do feel some resolution to this situation is necessary for relations to continue as normal.[/q]
    I think it would work better if you post letters to me in the Zhem thread instead of the Fiorenseo thread.

On the world Council - mueh, maybe too soon.

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    It would work better, wouldn't it? Yeah... you'd like that, wouldn't you?

Ignore me, I'm high. Oh yeah, marijuana is legal in Fiorenseo.

On a side note, where's Dzhíbws?

The name of the port city will be Vendretti, unless Jebus thinks of a better name.

Nait: Don't make fun of me!

Quote Originally Posted by Nait
    On a side note, where's Dzhíbws?
    I've been busy. School things and the like.

Anyway. Neel handles any foreign affairs, unless they require my immediate attention. Then you should pm them directly to me.
    lol signature

Meh - college is starting up soon again, so I'm going to be running way short of time soon. We're gonna need more people, Jeebs.

The Manifesto of the Council of Valtameri

1. We, the signed, hereby declare that there shall be a Council of Valtameri, the Ocean which divides Dominia and Verdanttia.
    2.This Council shall be formed by those chosen by their respective parties. It shall be divided by the amount of parties, and shared accordingly.
    3.This Council shall be made to promote and create ways to defy the Ocean. It shall make travel over the waters possible, and it shall make it safe.
    4.The Council shall put to research sea-going vessels, to create the best of ships.
    5.The Council shall put to research the arts of navigation, so none are lost.
    6.The Council shall put to research the arts of cartography, to create maps and utensils for the voyages.
    7.The profits that shall be reaped by this Council for its work shall be divided among the Council and among the parties, by proportion to their investments.

Signed the 12th of Lehtikuu, the 236 sixth day after the Winter Solstice of the year 540.

Sign here
    Yebos T'Emirano

As of today the nation of Fiorenseo commits itself to this project.
    lol signature

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Alright. Seeing you guys are doing well, and I have said you can have a second city. I'll go ahead and approve of the two port cities, and claim of the appropriate islands. Thus, you'll have territories on both islands. But you'll have claim to the eastern half of Mousari and full claim of Eskari.

Joining a nation sounds great. Can I join this one? What do I need to do?
    How disgusting