Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The Republic of Fiorenseo

You don't have to do anything. Just let me know if you want to handle something within the government, or if you just want to be a member and have voting rights. With the second, starting now, any important decisions will be sent to all members of the nation to be voted upon.
    lol signature

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ok, you guys will need to set up three new cities, between the two islands and the mainlands seeing that you have three members within your nation. *nod*

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Proto - Are these three new cities in addition to the two new port cities you approved a few posts ago?

Erased - You want something to do? You want to be Minister of Trade? Your tasks include working with the Minister of Foreign Affairs (as of now, myself, although that may be foa soon) to set up international trade routes, control prices on our exports and set tariffs on imported goods, and of course be generally familiar with our resources. Jebus can fill you in on more, or there's info in the "industries" thread in the main area.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Neel, as of right now, on the official map, you guys have just the capital. I've granted Fiorenseo a second city before the Age, and since the Age, you'll be given a second new city, and there's now a third member, so that's three cities you guys need to place. I'll now approve of the two port cities you provide, and also a third city to be placed anywhere. I think after this, Fiorenseo will have control of both islands.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Okay, got it. Sorry for being slow to catch on.

I'll be placing a city on Cielo Island and will post the pic as soon as I make it.

edit: And here it is. Proposed city names:
    1. Emirano - this is the central one on the mainland. Already named.
    2. (This should be Erased's city - port city - trade, you know)
    3. (foa can name this city - and the forest nearby)
    4. Jamacha - home to Metareason Academy on the SE-most island.

edit again: Modified the sea routes...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by -N-; 08-21-2004 at 04:07 AM.

Minister of Trade, eh? I'd need to know exactly what to do(or a general idea, at least!) But I think I could trade with some foreigners, if need be. Seriously, Minister of Trade works with resources, right? And money? Just wondering. Fiorenseo looks cool. If only I could live there... Earth's landmasses are getting boring. . .
    How disgusting

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    Your tasks include working with the Minister of Foreign Affairs (as of now, myself, although that may be foa soon) to set up international trade routes, control prices on our exports and set tariffs on imported goods, and of course be generally familiar with our resources. Jebus can fill you in on more, or there's info in the "industries" thread in the main area.
    Other than that, just wing it. It's what we've all been doing.

Yelling at Nait to draw up new trade lines, oh yeah, that whole Council of Valtameri thing - setting up trade over that ocean with Dominia, ya know. Like I said, just wing it. And, uh, export marijuana. It's good money.

Ok, where do I do this at?
    How disgusting

Good question. Communication with other nations is key, I'd say - just start talking to other nations around Verdantia about trade routes by land or sea - I mean, the plains'll be easy to cross. Use their threads to contact them, and stick my name on there with Minister of Foreign Affairs approval. You can do this with other continents too, I'm sure. We're a loosely governed bunch.

My city is Kazetana, a very windy city. Or something like that (It is Kazetana though.) I'm "officially" The Minister of... *scrolls down* Trade now, right?
    How disgusting

Greetings Minister,

King Essentar is flattered by your proposal, and agrees that a system of roads would be a great asset to trade across Verdantia. He would like to offer his assistance in the construction, and begin immediately.

Yours Sincerely
    Veil Torren, Scholar of King Essentar's Court
    Grael, Villerorn
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

:chop: :banana: :shoot: :chop:
    We should have a war with someone.
    :chop: :banana: :shoot: :chop:
    How disgusting

That is not advised.
    lol signature

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ok everybody. Just an official heads up that I'm reporting for duty, though I'm not entirely sure what that duty is yet. (OMFG I sound like John Kerry xD). I'll edit this post later tonight to clarify things.

PS: Sorry Nait, they gave me my island, I couldn't say no

EDIT: The island just south of the current landholdings of Fiorenso has been claimed in the name of the above, and of it's populace. This land is claimed by Governor and newly appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs Megan The Feisty. The island in question has been called Tuillevaem, and the port city currently being established has been called Ava'lone.

The governmental title of Megan The Feisty shall now be the Fire of Ava'lone, however friends of the nation may refer to her by either moniker, or simply Foa, for the purposes of remaining concise.

As replacement for Minister Neel Shah, Minister Foa has been debreifed on the current standings with their sister nations, and friends abroad. All concerns of those nations should now be directed to the new Minister.

In Deepest Respect and Desire for Progress

Megan The Feisty, the Fire of Ava'lone
    Fiorensian Governor to the Island of Tuillevaem
    Minister of Foreign Affairs
    Last edited by fire_of_avalon; 08-26-2004 at 04:47 AM.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Minister N is still Minister of Knowledge. Ex-Minister Teh Neel has given up his ministryship to Minister Megan.

Minister of Trade Erased is not the Minister of Foreign Affairs. He will be advised to refrain from such outbursts.
    Last edited by -N-; 12-09-2009 at 12:23 AM.