Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Final Fantasy 8 cities should have still stayed open after beating the game

It's not the shops I missed. It wouldn't bother me if the cities were removed completly, but if they stayed there, they should be accesible. It would be even better if comletely new cities and places would appear instead of them.

Quote Originally Posted by SocietyzAntidote
    someone correct me if i'm wrong, but can't you still do deep sea research center?
    Yes, you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphier
    I also think you can still get Tonberry after time compression too
    Yes, you can.

You can also get Odin, if you missed him before, but you'll miss out on Gilgamesh.

:shoot:

Default FF VIII Movie

With Square you never know , Iīve never aproved a FF X sequel , I would like to see a VII sequel , but they make a movie about it , I WANT to see a FVIII movie with all the explanation about R=U ( Who not ?), they are Using the FF name like crazy , I donīt even know whatīs going on with before crisis, Cell Phones ?, God !. I donīt aprove any sequel on any FF game really because it kills the magic that it leave you in the end , see, Advent children was a perfect move , Itīs a 1 hour movie , just a little taste. About the Cities in FFVIII, It wasnīt a good idea to block them, lack of realism.

Quote Originally Posted by GLR
    Or Square was just lazy.
    Or maybe the extraordinaryily long FMV sequence at the end of the game just took up a lot of space on the fourth disc. And instead of cutting the ending short (which I'm so glad they didn't), they cut the cities. But since you have access to anyplace that doesn't have people in it (i.e. the Centra Ruins, the Deep Sea Research Lab, the Chocobo Sanctuary, ect), I'm going to have to go with what BigD said.

I saw a sight somewhere that they were planninng on making a sequel to FFVIII, but it was going to be about seipher, I think they canned it though.

Yeah...here is a sight about it.
    http://terror.snm-hgkz.ch/mirrors/ww.../n990401b.html

I found a lot of other saying it was a fake though...
    Last edited by bluBob; 08-12-2004 at 10:28 AM.
    You sure are all acting pretty heroic, considerin' we're not makin' any money on this... -Yuffie

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by bluBob
    I saw a sight somewhere that they were planninng on making a sequel to FFVIII, but it was going to be about seipher, I think they canned it though.
    That's a rumor. A false one at that.

Oh that site was funny. Someone with a gameshark and a lot of time. No new FMV shots. No new music. No new moves (Seifer used the Moomba summon, Rajin used Full-Cure and Fujin used Rapture). Hell, that battle scene mpeg used the same background as the original. The only thing that might have been new was the pictures of Rajin and Fujin in the junction switch screen. Oh some people.

Default Gaiden ?

I would buy it too, to find R=U explanation, but that Gaiden thing shouldnīt be called VIII-2 ?, If this is just a joke thereīs is people with really serious mental problems with tiem to make things like this.