Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to Villerorn

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Welcome to Villerorn

Nation: Villerorn
    Government: Autocracy
    Leader: King Essentar
    Capital: Grael (See attatchment for location)
    Religion: All religions are permitted in Villerorn. The kingdom does not support any particular belief system, adopting a neutral stance towards any religions that exist in the Kingdom.
    Entrance: Anyone may enter and live in Villerorn, provided they adhere to the rules of the land.
    Exit: Anyone may leave Villerorn at any time, unless specifically stated by the King.
    National flag: See attatchment

Laws: Laws similar to those in the modern world (regarding theft, fraud etc.) are in place. Citizens are made aware of these laws, as well as the consequences of breaking them.
    Any establishment of settlement is to be discussed with the King. Your request will most likely be accepted, but King Essentar takes great interest in the development of his kingdom, and wishes to be kept well informed of new projects.
    Any citizen caught breaking a law (from petty theft to treason) has the right to a trial, and pleads their case to those members of society learned enough to be appointed Judges. The trial will be as fair and balanced as possible. The defendant (if found guilty) may be fined, imprisoned or expelled from the nation.

As of now, Villerorn is open to travellers and settlers. Anyone wishing to live here and establish new settlements is certainly welcome to do so (once the required number of citizens has been reached, of course). The location of my capital makes the construction of a port a real possibility, and the King will do his utmost to ensure the prosperity of your village or town.

Before a new town can be constructed, Villerorn needs at least three EoFF members as inhabitants. Please consider setting up a permanent home here, and aiding the expansion of our nation.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cz; 08-11-2004 at 11:13 PM.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.