Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Serenity

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

The Vikings traveled to Konstantinopolis and back with the most basic of equipment - mostly because they followed the coast-line, which offers easy support. And they travelled over the North Atlantic, so I don't believe there will be so much outcry over my, imho, rather conservative estimates of sea-routes.

Say, does the "Eizon Nation Leader" color title change every day?

Take care all.

No, just until people stop fooling around with cheap rainbow effects.
    It should remain pale green from now on.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

"Greetings Minister Neel,

I am most honored and pleased to hear that you would consider an alliance with us kindly folk here in Serenity. I can honestly tell you we'd be delighted to join in your agreement and hope that this is the start of a long-lasting friendship between our nations.

Serenity is still currently in a state of transition as citizens are moving both to the capital city of New Amani and to the smaller cities and provinces all over the region. I'll surely send notice of your request to the appropriate people and gather up all the responses to be sent back ASAP.

Writing as the Acting Prime Minister of the moment, I can tell you that right now, we as a nation are also hoping to foster good will throughtout Eizon and are very interested in possible treaties for the economy and education. Within Serenity, we also have a University within New Amani, but would be very interested in a possible student exchange program. Though our studies at the moment are somewhat, "middle aged", we hope that we can progress with the help and wisdom of others.

We are also ambitiously pushing forward a progressive program to find energy sources that will not deplete the land of resource and have come to the conclusion that water power, possibly fueled with some sort of dam and mill might do the trick. We our currently building up a Navy to protect our harbors and also to help navigate the coast in order to allow trade ships to reach their destinations safely. Finally, at a recent city meeting, the people of Serenity began to construct a Civil Consititution to govern the lives of the citizens, so hopefully things are looking up here as well.

Once again, thank you so much for you consideration and we'd be delighted to negotiate. Hope all is well and that this reaches you with speed.

Yours Truly, Respectfully And Sincerely,

PM Devin T.
    Acting Prime Minister
    New Amani, Serenity"

Serenity, of course stands for a place to escape fear, while Amani is South African for Peace and Hope.

Take care all.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I hereby join The Captain's crew, and suggest you all do the same, making this my first and last post ever in this forum. You guys play nice!

*hidden enforce mode*

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Firstly, I'd like to say I feel much safer now that I have a real tried and true Enforcer. Thank you kindly Del for considering us.

PoD, I'd certainly be interested in a larger exchange program, as always. With all of our cities growing, hopefully this will lead to an even wider range of possible routes and exchanges between our regions and other regions within Eizon.

Take care all.

It seems Psy has taken my WORLDCON idea. Check his thread.

Wow, we've already begun to monopolize Eizon! Excellent. The real questions will now begin to spring up, such as, who will have the best region to create a navy, or perhaps defense against one?

Take care all.

Been very busy lately, but I have a little time so I'll add a small update.

Seems there is a new town, Ysses, that has sprung up in the northern section of Serenity. At the moment, Ysses has become active in the timber market and has been actively trading goods to New Amani, which has greatly boosted the economy of the region.

In an attempt to protect the trade routes from Ysses to New Amani, and because I believe we are now allowed to do so, a small Fort has been posted right in between the two cities. Though a small outpost, Fort Harrison has successfully protected the routes thus far and hopefully as trade continues to flourish, more troops can be sent to cycle out the old ones.

Maps to follow soon.

Take care all.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Quite a place you've got running here, the Captain.

Rubedo: And I bid you good luck! Chaoi!