View Poll Results: Who would win in the fatal 4 way Tidus, Cloud, Squall, or Zidane

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tidus

9 16.36%
  • Cloud

16 29.09%
  • Squall

23 41.82%
  • Zidane

7 12.73%
  • Draw

2 3.64%
  • Not quite sure...

6 10.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: In A Fatal 4 Way Who Would Win Tidus vs Cloud vs Squall vs Zidane

Quote Originally Posted by mr. anderson
    cloud would kill them all.......kotr

:: nod nod :: Cloud. Because,come on,Cloud has the Jenova/Mako/Big sword/Materia/Omnislash to back him up. I dont think anything would be left of any of them after Cloud was done. ^_^

bangbashsmashsizzlecrushpoofpokestabsmacktossgrindpow...X.X

n o - l o v e - o r - g l o r y
    Goodbyes|Me|Trinity|Us|Mako Eyes
    Mercenary

Ummmmm that's tough............ but without a doubt ME!!!!!

between squall and cloud. but i like squall better so im going with him.

lets narrow it down..............ok cloud and squall. thay bot use there special at the same time, each swing there swords meet and right at the end squall thinks it all over and then cloud throws in the final braver......the end
    BLAME CANADA
    why? well why not!

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

It's easy. Edward/Gilbert would pop up at the last minute and kill the survivor, thus being crowned FF fighter supreme.

Tidus WOuld Win All He Would Need To Do Is Haste Then Quick Hit 1.00000000 Times And He Would Win Its Really That Simply!
    I Pity Da Foo
    Mr. T For Life Hee Hee

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Considering all factors involved, I say I'm tired of no characters before FFVII being taken into consideration, and I say that Locke, Terra, Edgar, or Celes from FFVI wins because with the Genji Glove/Offering their normal ATTACK is 8 times for 9,999 damage with the Illumina/Atma Weapon.

Hm, taking training and past into account, instead of Game mechanics. So SPOILERIFFIC

I said SPOILERS! For all games!

Terra or Celes (Locke is important, but I don't think he's a contender, and Terra and Celes are slightly more important anyway): Both are contenders, as they both spend their entire lives being trained by the Empire. Ceres has more military experience, while Terra being a half-esper They'd both probably do better to keep their distance and blast away with magic though. Celes has the edge that she can neutralize enemy magic, while Terra can transform for serious magcial boosts (and being able to fly)

Cloud: A contender here. On one hand, it's important to note that all his talk about bein a member of SOLDIER was delusional. Cloud got the training for a basic grunt. However, he DID get serious Mako treatment after Niebelheim, presumably making him PHYSICALLY the strongest Psychologically and skill-wise though, he's less impressive, though obviously he can fake it enough to fool people, so he's at least competent.

Squall: About the ONLY plain normal human in the bunch (Terra is half-esper, Celes is a Magitec knight, Cloud is Mako infused, Zidane is a weird clone thingy, Tidus is a dream of the Fayth) but one of the better trained. Gunblade expert, member of an elite mercenary fighting force (or at least almost) and I very much had the impression Squall was if not THE, then one OF the best.

Zidane: As much as I like the Casanova, he's brought knives to a sword/magic fight. The guy is a THIEF! A well-trained thief, travelling with the Tanalas, who are pretty elite themselves, but big 'last man standing duels' are probably more Steiner or Freya's terrain. Zidane will just be dodging the buster-sword, gunblade and various magical attacks until he slows down. Of course, beinga thief also has ADVANTADGES. DJ's 'Edward Scenario' also works with Zidane. If CLoud or Squall wins, the winner will be tired and a well placed knife can win the day. IF the winner is Terra or Celes he uses his stealth for a smooth line though, or even worse, to cup a feel (oooh... soft) and gets a face full fo Ultima....

Tidus: No chance I'm afraid. Back in Zanarkand, he clearly showed us that he is NOT a swordfighting expert.... His only chance is fighting underwater, in which case he'd swim circles around everyone else, even Cloud with his 'underwater' materia would be.... dead...

So, barring 'tactical tricks (backstabbing) from Zidane, it's a battle between magic, strength and skill.... Difficult to say who'd win, but I'd have to go with Cloud... magic runs out, and while Squall would be the better choice for a military operation, I'm not sure whether his trainin can overcome Cloud's mako edge.

WInner: Cloud: but he cheated!
    The storm was coming? Light, he WAS the storm

-Rand Al'Thor.Path of Daggers. Robert Jordan

as much as I like Squall, I picked Zidane because of his speed, it is unsurpassed
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Quote Originally Posted by Rand Al'Tor
    Zidane is a weird clone thingy
    (SPOILER)Zidaine is the second angel of death.

Ok Why Do U People Say That Havin 999999 Hp For Tidus Is Not Fair If Everybody Else Is Maxed Out With The Best Equipement! If Tidus At Everthin Maxed Out He Would Win So easily Ok! He Has So Much More Hp And Damage Then Anyone Esle Plus Blitz Ace He Would Everbody And AnyThing In His Path! So Bein Maxed Out Isnt Cheap!
    I Pity Da Foo
    Mr. T For Life Hee Hee

Blog Entries

But Tidus can't do anything if he's dead. Even with maxed stats and stuff he would be owned by Lion heart and KotR. And Zidane could just inflict a deadly status effect on him with a status causing dagger+ add effect. Remember that Tidus must have hp break armour and dammage break weapon to break the limmits.

Edit: And don't forget that Cloud, Squall and Zidane go with ATB while Tidus go with CTB whitch means Tidus have to wait... while the others can attack at any time.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 08-11-2004 at 10:11 PM.

Yeah, that's true, He could freeze the other guys then smash 'em for instant death. All the same, Edward is still hiding in the shadows....

I'd have to say Zidane all the way.
    One with the Spirit of a wolf

Ahhh Tidus. Fill up that sphere grid baby! Lol I dunno....Tidus gets my vote!
    BURGLEFICKLE!