View Poll Results: Who would win in the fatal 4 way Tidus, Cloud, Squall, or Zidane

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tidus

9 16.36%
  • Cloud

16 29.09%
  • Squall

23 41.82%
  • Zidane

7 12.73%
  • Draw

2 3.64%
  • Not quite sure...

6 10.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: In A Fatal 4 Way Who Would Win Tidus vs Cloud vs Squall vs Zidane

In A Fatal 4 Way Who Would Win Tidus vs Cloud vs Squall vs Zidane

Out of the 4 main people from 7 till 10 who do you think would win this big time battle. Tidus with his "Blitz Ace" vs Cloud with his "Omnislash" vs Squall with his "Lionheart" or Zidane with his "Ultimate Trance Move"?
    The Greatest warrior

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

choas: Well, Zidane's Ultimate Attack is actually called "Grand Lethal", and if you chose by how much damage they could do, then a maxed out Tidus would give a couple blows of 99999 damage to everyone, making him the winner.

Rubedo: But, if not, then either Cloud or Squall. I don't know if this should be in General FF Gaming or what, but I'm not sure if too many of these kind of threads are wanted, but whatever.
    Last edited by Trumpet Thief; 08-06-2004 at 05:52 AM.

Angry

You know u r probably right about people not wanting to see this and I am new here so yea I didn't see General FF my bad next time i'll think before posting something. These are thoughts that come to mind and I came onto this site for three reasons one cuz of a friend 2 cuz i like Final Fantasys and 3 cuz i could be heard here. I am curious to see what people have to say bout these things thats all. And to say something bout this fatal 4 way to stay on subject I am not quite sure who would win.
    The Greatest warrior

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: No I don't mean it that way! I am pretty sure that these kind of threads are fine, and people do want to see them; They are just rarely seen that's why.

Rubedo: I still can't make up my mind though...
    Last edited by Trumpet Thief; 08-06-2004 at 05:53 AM.

My bad for takin it the way I did but, yea well I guess I am bringing in something new. I hope people like what I put I know there prob not the best but, finding out which characters are better is kind of fun to me.
    The Greatest warrior

i am going for Squall alll the way
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

Tidus is cool from, what I have heard!

Squall would trample all of them at once.

cloud would kill them all.......kotr

tidus is a pussy i can see him going "Theres gotta be another way than fighting!". Id say Squall or maybe cloud.

Squall would, sice the others are all self-trained. But who cares, anyway? ^^

Statistic-wise, Lionheart (Squall) deals a lot of 9999 blows (goes so fast I can't count them). I don't know Zidane's Ultimate, but his thingy 9 (don;t know name, second best) is only one slash of 9999. Tidus' Blitz Ace is also affective, and Cloud's... dunno..

I'll go with Squall

I want to play FFVIII!

Quote Originally Posted by Vega
    I want to play FFVIII!
    it rulz
    [leeza]Sig width limit: 550 pixels.
    Sig filesize limit: 50 kb.[/leeza]

In 4th place, Zidane. He dosen't even come close. Grand lethal Only does 9999 damage, though it can be done twice. Thats still only 19998.

In 3rd, Cloud. Kind of hard to believe that someone who can do 25 strikes at the speed of light using a *huge* sword only does about 6000 with each strike at level 99. That does about 150000.

In 2nd, Tidus. Although he has the capacity to do something like 13 hits at 99999 damage each (giving a total of 1299987), this is kind of unfair as the others can't go in to quintuple figures. Tidus is still pretty cool though.

In an almighty 1st, Squall. ALL THE WAY YEAH!!!!! Renzokuken max. 8 hits plus Lionheart about 25 again all at 9999 damage gives a grand total of 329967. PLUS by casting Aura he could do it over and over while the rest have to wait.
    www.yuriprime.tk Sometimes a good Renzokuken can solve all of your problems...
    Look into the Darkness, and what do you see? You see me in yourself. Hate me... curse me... fear me... rise up and FIGHT ME!
    I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard, handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.