View Poll Results: Who would win in the fatal 4 way Tidus, Cloud, Squall, or Zidane

Voters
55. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tidus

9 16.36%
  • Cloud

16 29.09%
  • Squall

23 41.82%
  • Zidane

7 12.73%
  • Draw

2 3.64%
  • Not quite sure...

6 10.91%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: In A Fatal 4 Way Who Would Win Tidus vs Cloud vs Squall vs Zidane

Summoner of Nessie Brian The Pink Shark's Avatar

cloud would omnislash them all, and theywould all die and they would scream inb pain cos it hurts so much

squall parrys with renzokuken-omnislash
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

#4...ZIDAINE
    #3...SQUALL
    #2(close)...CLOUD
    #1....TIDUS!!!(i am the best at playing this character)
    *JseanjohnC
    o ?
    s ?
    h ?

ur pollmaster
    $$$FUTURE ACTOR and BUSINESSMAN$$$
    ~~~GO JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS AND NY JETS!
    student at a GATOR highschool. go gardens!

Knock it off with the casual insults. We don't allow that. -Murder
    The world can end in a blood smeared second, but as warriors we live within those seconds.

if these 4 fight with their stats maxed out (lvl, etc) with the exception of ultimate weapons (excluding squall, since he can only have the lionheart limit break from his final weapon)

that gives these 4 lets say 9999 hp + their other stats

if this is the case zidane will win cause he can wipe out all three opponents with one hit of the grand lethal, while the others will have to use their final limitbreaks more than once.

squall would win. that was easy. Lion heart beats the crap out of them. I could use a bunch of holy wars and with my junctions I could kick zidanes, clouds, and tidus's butt. Without holy waters tidus would probably win. so it goes

1. tidus
    2. squall
    3. cloud
    4. zidane
    I don't know how to dance.

Squall. Hands down, no questions, Squall would win.

I REALLY REALLY dont know, I mean, I can feel it and I know everyone else knows, I dont think Squall would stand a chance against septhiroth....

And yeah, maybe squall did train all his life to become the strongest, but that doesnt make you the strongest, I believe tidus speed could easily overcome squall, but THAT WONT HAPPEN...Also, Cloud had always wanted to be the strongest also, but THEY THOUGHT he was too weak...the reason I emphasized they thought was, if you played FFVII and understood the story, cloud was able to overcome the original sephiroth and throw him down the bottom of the mako reacter....Then you must also take notice, Cloud was literally Drowned in mako and was heavily induced with jenova cells making physicly the strongest being.

And sorry, I dont know much about zidane, I just heard he was the ultimate theif...So I dont think he would stand a chance....

So after tidus and zidane are out and its cloudvs.squall in one on one... I belive cloud with his omnislash,KOTR, and his body injected with jenova cells.

Also when he said Cloud with his omnislash, this meant AFTER HE RECOVERED HIS memory and discarded Zack's memory, making him once again, a natural warrior.

And the last thing, I'm saying cloud would win IF everything was evened out on one game (like if all of them fought in the FFVII world with FFVII stats) If its not that way, I think Tidus would win hands Down....So fast and all that HP....

Default my opinion

if you get super literaly like i like to with these sortof fights, Squall would just shoot everybody in the face and win. if it's just by swordfighting i'd say: Cloud>Squall>Zidane>Tidus (cloud is winner)
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No Tidus No Zidane have a chance against the epic battle between Squall & Cloud... This guys are the best swordmans EVER...

Oh! Squall wins by the way...

...and if i see him in trouble i just junction 100 Death to his status attack... I donīt really want see him lose against that weird Mako-insfused-spiked-hair-psycopath-virgin guy.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Tidus would drown everyone with his tears.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

From there main games, Squall would win mechanically. Story-wise, I'm sure Cloud would win. Dissidia rules... Squall would win again.