Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last ATHF Ep.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Wait... Those assholes. Its the last episode of the season. They said themselves at Comic Con that they've already signed on for two more seasons, and at least one more season of Harvey Birdman.

They did that on purpose.

*hugs Shlup, even if she's lying*

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

holy crap, i LOVE ATHF. anyone who dares insult it without seeing it is a moron. yeah, it's about as random as is humanely possible. A box of fries that hovers in the air and shoot lasers form it's eyes, a devious homicidal milkshake with no morality or work ethic, and a Meatwad with more blackness than tupac, wesley snipes, and G unit combined, who still manages to maintain the mental capacity of a toddler and teh cuteness of a teddy bear lying in a box of kittens. it's about as moronic as you could think....but it works. amazingly well. it's scary, watch and SEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    Wait... Those assholes. Its the last episode of the season. They said themselves at Comic Con that they've already signed on for two more seasons, and at least one more season of Harvey Birdman.

Did i ever tell u, ur an awesome mod! Thank God its only last episode of the season.

What am i gonna do with this zippo, though?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirage View Post
    And this is where I say "You've got a will, but it isn't free." :]
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakan the forever man
    If you never hear from me again, it is because I came to close to the truth.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    *hugs Shlup, even if she's lying*
    I'm not! They said so themselves at Comic Con, so if I'm lying it's because they themselves lied to their devoted fans. Those bastards.
    Quote Originally Posted by CloudSquallandZidane
    Did i ever tell u, ur an awesome mod! Thank God its only last episode of the season.
    :<3:

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I just recently began to like it...when I actually started watching it every now and then.

My dad says it and "everything on adult swim shouldn't exsist"....-___-. For some reason him and the rest of my family have it in their head that cartoon network is a strictly childrens' channel.

Luckily they're idiots though.

I thought it was a bit strange that on the commercial they say "come said goodbye again". O_o
    I like Kung-Fu.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Just to point it out: It's not the last episode of the new season, it's the first episode of the new season. If anyone had bothered to check out that link I posted they would know ;_;

I'm gonna go on a spam spree now and get banned and never ever come here again ;_____________;

Well, its not the first time they lied to their fans. Like when they said they were going to keep Action and Comedy shows on two completely different days on the weekend.

Blog Entries

What I'm being cancled!? NOOOOO!

This is all a big mess. I don't know what to think anymore! I just became an obsessed fan of the show recently, will be getting the Volume 2 box set, and won't miss this ep. on the 15th for anything! If it's not being cancelled, that would be very uplifting.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    I hope you die a slow horrible death.
    Spaceman Spiff, I will never die, and anyways they have a new commercial saying that ATHF was cancelled every Sunday at Midnight, and thay also lied on Arpril Fool's Day when they put mustaches on everybody.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

...Its not the last episode of aqua teen hunger force. Theyre just trying To make it sound like they are. If you pay attention it says new episodes every sundy night. Kind of like free hocky chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Grover
    Spaceman Spiff, I will never die, and anyways they have a new commercial saying that ATHF was cancelled every Sunday at Midnight, and thay also lied on Arpril Fool's Day when they put mustaches on everybody.
    God that pissed me off.

Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. ~Matty Pie!
    God Loves Variety

That was hilarious! That was the only time I enjoyed watching anime. But even then I could only stand about ten minutes of it.

I got a kick when they started putting mustaches on the moon and stuff.

You guys need to lighten up.

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER