Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Karlin

No we all really want you here. I was just wondering how you found this nation.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Carnage
    No we all really want you here. I was just wondering how you found this nation.
    YEA!
    I read some of your adverts in some peoples usernotes and some posts you've made... so ya thats how
    btw: what do i need to know?

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Well you can have your own city. you just need to let me know what you want to name it. You can have it in karlin or stelaria.(i lead 2 nations plus im workin on some more colonies.) If you have any ideas for the nation let me know and ill add them. since i can already tell your gonna be active ill give you a vizer position(part in the government) There will be 5 leadership positions. Im ruler, EE's my lead general. i still havent gotten back form yazoo's queen but the only other job i can think of is ambassoder. but if you can think of somehting usefull ill make that your job. I used to have a list but i deleted it. if someone has a program like photoshop or paintshoppro they can be the map updater but thats it. We(me and EE) are currently working on a pledge/anthem.

Im gonna sk that you guys put your city's in stelaria if you dont mind because none of its developed.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Well you can have your own city. you just need to let me know what you want to name it. You can have it in karlin or stelaria.(i lead 2 nations plus im workin on some more colonies.) If you have any ideas for the nation let me know and ill add them. since i can already tell your gonna be active ill give you a vizer position(part in the government) There will be 5 leadership positions. Im ruler, EE's my lead general. i still havent gotten back form yazoo's queen but the only other job i can think of is ambassoder. but if you can think of somehting usefull ill make that your job.
    What ideas have already been suggested? I'm good at thinking of good/useful ideas (or at least it think so).
    I'm stuck between a few names and i have no idea what's going to be in it.... but i'll think of it when i catch up on sleep *prays that the week will go by fast* *thinks: details....*
    EDIT:
    Im gonna sk that you guys put your city's in stelaria if you dont mind because none of its developed.
    i don't mind. we don't want to overpopulate Karlin and leave stelaria unpopulated

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

Articles
    Blog Entries

i would say more the merrier but god know's how carnage's mind works:P

I'm not sure what happened. he has limited internet time so he may have been busy.

Well i need some members for stelaria.

god know's how carnage's mind works:P
    Dont even try. I know plenty of therapists/councelors/psychiatrists that have tried and failed. Many more will try none will prevail.

Articles
    Blog Entries

touche

Articles
    Blog Entries

now that you're in the vizer (faris) and you're the ambassador (at least i think you are) you may wan't a guard. Carage has a royal guard, i have a group of pscho's that kill lots of stuff and i'm not sure about yazoo. Being in the vizer means you will have a fair bit of respect in Karlin and Steralia so use it get new idea's through. Think of an idea run it by carnage and wait patiently. (good luck to both our new members.)

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

no problem
    love it already
    now that you're in the vizer (faris) and you're the ambassador (at least i think you are) you may wan't a guard. Carage has a royal guard, i have a group of pscho's that kill lots of stuff and i'm not sure about yazoo. Being in the vizer means you will have a fair bit of respect in Karlin and Steralia so use it get new idea's through. Think of an idea run it by carnage and wait patiently. (good luck to both our new members.)
    Me, ambassador?? Ooo guards were will i find some?

4444444444 4 4 444 44 4

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    I'm not really sure what you mean by you'll let me be lead general..... you don't really have a choice in the matter I could crush you like a bug.... DO YOU HEAR ME.....like a bug

Congrats to the two new members. good to see that we're starting to attract attention.
    Of course you will dollface :rolleyes2
    Of course you're attracting attention...with your spiffy give-out-a-city deal
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

i;m sooooooo sorry i haven't been here in like........*begins to count fingers*
    I've been on but not like on on
    i'm doing this science fair on animals
    Hey Faris, are you still my knite? I'm not sure anymore
    Okay, so what i've heard, Faris is ambassador and what? vizer? DO i have that right
    She need a guard
    is that about what i've missed
    I've just read the forums from where i last posted so tell me if i'm missing anything
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Articles
    Blog Entries

you may wan't one too. Depending on what job you wan't.

Well, what positions are open?
    I may want one? I think i do want one.