Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Karlin

Articles
    Blog Entries

here are my suggestions/statement/answers

1.I don't really care because youre the leader and i'll get beaten and kicked out if i argue (plus, pissing off a few people is always fun.)

2. Cool, i'll keep the name that i made up and just add a capital ( get you more info when it actually happens)

3. Turn it into one big factory island. Store and produce all our ships, weapons ect. there.

Formerly NewBlackMage Fate Fatale's Avatar

Happy Birthday! and... wanna be allies?

"Everything has a purpose. It's your life's mission to find yours."

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    here are my suggestions/statement/answers

1.I don't really care because youre the leader and i'll get beaten and kicked out if i argue (plus, pissing off a few people is always fun.)

2. Cool, i'll keep the name that i made up and just add a capital ( get you more info when it actually happens)

3. Turn it into one big factory island. Store and produce all our ships, weapons ect. there.
    We will eventually move to fascism but it isnt appealing to new members. So if we stick with the mob for a while noobs might come for leadership positions. Plus its gonna take me a while to make a new map, new flag and logo.

I wish eizon went further into stuff like resources and industry so i could build a huge army without lots of members. Eizons too simple(No offense proto) We should have hired more overseers.

new stuff
    Logo/flag
    What should or new logo/flag be of. All the great leaders of history had something. Mussolini had the axe and wood, stalin made his logo after blood and iron, Hitler had his swatstica. any ideas?
    Nation Name
    It hasto have some meaning maybe something like clout or something that just sounds really cool . Well give the best name to karlin and the runner up to AZtopia.
    New Names(for us)
    Me-El Dicionis(latin for powerfull authority) or Ares(God of war)
    You-Armahence(latin for military power)

P.S. you can thinnk your own up these are just ideas.
    Last edited by Carnage; 11-16-2004 at 12:23 AM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Flag
    i think we should have a sword shown horisontaly along the flag with flames coming from the top and water dripping from the bottom. I think that shows the strength and mercy of the nation, Karlin.

Nation Name
    I looked in the thesaurus for clout and saw corperal punishment as one of the other meanins so i tried shortening it and came up with......DUNDUNDUNDAAAAAA... CORPUN ok, ok, its not the greatest invention in the world but it's all i could come up with so.....yeah.

New Names
    I shall now be known as commander Thanatos (god of death) MWAHAHAHA.

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

OK, I'll stop doing those airship/warship/etc. things. And I'm not exactly a girl.
    O R'lyeh?

Quote Originally Posted by eternal essence
    Flag
    i think we should have a sword shown horisontaly along the flag with flames coming from the top and water dripping from the bottom. I think that shows the strength and mercy of the nation, Karlin.

Nation Name
    I looked in the thesaurus for clout and saw corperal punishment as one of the other meanins so i tried shortening it and came up with......DUNDUNDUNDAAAAAA... CORPUN ok, ok, its not the greatest invention in the world but it's all i could come up with so.....yeah.

New Names
    I shall now be known as commander Thanatos (god of death) MWAHAHAHA.
    I like all those ideas. But clout meant something diffrent when i looked it up. but i dont remember what it meant . I like the sword idea alot. Im thinking something like a sword and a rose. Let me try to get a picture in your head. Red backround, black sword, and on the blade a red rose and then some black thorns around the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by CloudLeonhart
    OK, I'll stop doing those airship/warship/etc. things. And I'm not exactly a girl.
    You have no members. so i was thinking, if i ruled aquanaces with you we could be joint rulers. then we would be 3 nations because im already in control of 2. plus karlin has an army. How about it?

i ,The Gunblader, would like to join your lands if it be alright.
    " the friends we have lost or dreams that have faded..........

.......Never forget them"

twinblades of the gun, within these instruments beats the heart of Sword. a phantom man in a red tattered cloak with twin gunblades and a scar under his left eye.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gunblader

Its not... Trust me.... its not....

(SPOILER)Nah I kid

"Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip."
    By Sephiroths Clone

Quote Originally Posted by The Gunblader
    Ignore the oddly deformed talking rabbit. We welcome you with open arms. Perhaps youd like to give some ideas about improving our fine nation? Have you ever been t a forum besides EoFF?

I'd like to still be ruler of ny nation( You'll never get my shiney title!) but I probably could do something like that. My nation has a port city, so I'll take care of ships etc. and you have members so you can command my ships, and command your own nation. That sounds about good right now. PS I have 1 wingship for you to seal the deal(check my thread if you don't know what it is).
    O R'lyeh?

if we rule it together you wont lose your title. I already have 2 xD

Well, sounds good, as long as I get all rights reserved (I still control Aquanacus and can break away again at any time) Oh, and can you help promote me in noob threads and UNs? The startup is a bit slow.
    O R'lyeh?

Well im an ANT! and the founder of ANT! so noob threads arent my thing. But i will help you advertise. And by no means do i wish to dictate your country, this joint leader thing is just one step above an alliance. I think you have great initiative and will do great in eizon and merily wish to help you along as a veteran nation leader.

Edit: whats UN's?