Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will you buy the FFVI game for GCN?

I don't think so. I beileve that game will focus around The Turks seven years before FFVII
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Huh? Is this the 4th game based on FFVII? I'd rather they mkae more new FFs than waste their time on Cell Phone games.

As cool as a trenchcoat clad, gun weilding, half-demon can be.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Which is uber cool.

--Box Box Box Box

Being Who Transcended All Black Mage's Avatar

Final Fantasy is pretty much dead to me.

If FFXII isn't any good, I'll have lost all hope for the series.

Since FFVIII, Square hasn't been able to churn out anything decent. I was upset about the creation of FFX-2 -not because it was a direct sequal to FFX, but because it was a direct sequal.

I hate the idea of them making Advent Children, and any of these games related to FFVII. I don't understand why Square has found the need to trample tradition.

Perhaps some see change as good, and I won't contest that. However, Square's history with making changes isn't a good one in my book.

Hell yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Paladin_Cecil
    As cool as a trenchcoat clad, gun weilding, half-demon can be.

*runs out to pre-order the coolness*

I wish they'd make FFVII, FFVIII, and FFIX with beefed up graphics and storyline chatter (like with FFX and FFX-2).

But we all know that isn't going to happen, because there wouldn't be enough profit from it.

Also, wouldn't this thread be better fit in the General Final Fantasy section?

:shoot:

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mage
    Final Fantasy is pretty much dead to me.

If FFXII isn't any good, I'll have lost all hope for the series.

Since FFVIII, Square hasn't been able to churn out anything decent. I was upset about the creation of FFX-2 -not because it was a direct sequal to FFX, but because it was a direct sequal.

I hate the idea of them making Advent Children, and any of these games related to FFVII. I don't understand why Square has found the need to trample tradition.

Perhaps some see change as good, and I won't contest that. However, Square's history with making changes isn't a good one in my book.
    You're one of the few who agree with me. FFX was a good game, but nowhere near as fun as FF8. FF7 was a pretty fun game itself, but calling it the best game ever is a bit of a reach. I didn't bother buying FFX-2 and I've already said FF12 will suck. The series has lost it's edge and it's no longer the best videogame series on the market. I give that title to Max Payne or Grand Theft Auto.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

There's one word that perfectly describes this kind of rumor: cowpoo! Square's putting aside FFVII after AC and BC(hey, ACBC).

EDIT: Oh, wait, I just found a site that actually confirms it. It even has images! This brilliant site also confirms upcoming Square productions. And now... ladies and gentlemen, I present to you... the site. Please enjoy. And shouldn't this be in General FF?
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!