Thread: Is Shadow Relmīs father ?

Default Is Shadow Relmīs father ?

I recently found in a web page, that in FMV of FF VI anthology , there is a scene with Shadow, suddenly there is a flash washhh, and then he comes back, right in the flash thereīs is a siluete of Relm amanoīs original draw, this mean something, go and check it for yourself , and write something here.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

i thought this was common knowledge? just as common as the fact that in ffVIII (SPOILER)Laguna is Squalls father etc.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

Yeah, Itīs obvious but at the sime time a secret, in the game thereīs not direct dialogs that show Shadow talkin about relm. Thereīs only that scene in 5th shadowīs dream when he talks with his dog, if you donīt rescue him , Realm is gonna have that dream and the dog appear in her house, Did you see The intro FMV shot that Iīm talking about ?, I know thatīs is the first impression, I just wanna know what all you people think about it.

yeah its just one of many implied connections between the two throughout the game. the writers of ffVI were inspired.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster

Perhaps it is alluded to in further detail in the Japanese version.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yes, Shadow is Relm's father.

There're several hints. (and I'm disturbed that I remember this cause I haven't played it in 5+ years

1- Momento Ring only equipable by Shadow and Relm
    2- In the final dream, he mentions ending up in the town Mer--- (doesn't say the full name, but .. duh).
    3- Interceptor's attachment to Relm, etc.

So yeah - anyway. Best RPG ever made for the console. I can't stress this enough.

and also one of the two divine ff games that will always hold dominion other the others (the other being ffVII)

So yeah - anyway. Best RPG ever made for the console. I can't stress this enough
    it is the best FF I ever played..

I think I'll play it agian I can't remember anything from the game although It only been a year and half

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

Quote Originally Posted by aeris2001x2
    and also one of the two divine ff games that will always hold dominion other the others (the other being ffVII)
    chaos: Agreed... But Xenogears/Xenosaga rock too!

Rubedo: But still, those games are very good too!

Default where in the game did you see this???

Quote Originally Posted by Wilder
    I recently found in a web page, that in FMV of FF VI anthology , there is a scene with Shadow, suddenly there is a flash washhh, and then he comes back, right in the flash thereīs is a siluete of Relm amanoīs original draw, this mean something, go and check it for yourself , and write something here.
    i would like to know where you saw this and i will go and check it out and let you know if anything you said makes sense.

Default dont blink !

Hi, hey jhonny crash, I saw this in The Intro FMV of FF VI Anthology, is just right in the beginning, the first close up to shadow it makes like a a flash and you canīt really see anything with your naked eyes, you got to download a FMV player and put it frame by frame , this is just a sanpshot of the siluete of the amano relmīs sketch, itīs official, go and take a look.