Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678

Thread: The Incredible "DOES ANYONE LIKES ANIME??" Thread

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

The whole episode is a laugh riot. Sephex watched with me and we just kept making cracks the whole episode. It was too funny and Yuula didn't help the situation.

The new opening is good. I still like the original better. New ending...no. Its okay but I liked the other one because it was more upbeat or faster paced.

The new opening also pretty much confirms that our Masked friend is Mwa. I am also glad to see that Bart will get a Gundam as well as a new indiviual that we have yet to see. Things look to be getting really interesting. I wonder where things will go from here.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: Agreed, the older opening was better. TM Revolution's intros always set a better mood, and with their Gundam SEED song, "Invoke" it worked even better than "Ignited". The ending is pretty corny, no offense. They make it seem like EVERYONE has to be paired up.

Albedo: *Laughs maniacally* As for the Yuula situation. He was pretty pathetic, hiding behind Cagalli.

Trowa: Yes, and Neo is for sure Mwu now. Before, from episode 1-13 there were many clues proving to it. Like Mwu's helmet floating out in space being removed in SEED Special Edition, Neo piloting a Mobile Armor, his NewType Signal with Rey. Looks, and so many more. There would be no reason for Murrue to know Neo unless he was in fact Mwu.

chaos: It's good to see Andy getting a new Gundam, which is in fact painted mostly gold. Although, having to arm, and a missing eye, he might in fact be cut in half again.

Rubedo: And who is that orange haired guy/girl piloting that Orange Zaku? He/she strangely reminds me of Miguel.

No doubt the new ending is corny. I was mainly talking about just the song being okay. The visuals are I like the original ending visuals better. All the death and destruction in the background is always awesome.

I don't want to see Andy go down...again. He is a cool character and appearntly makes an awesome cup of joe.

I don't know who is in the Orange Zaku but I like that the sword on that has a double sided laser on it unlike the Impluse of X-Strike's.

One thing I thought would be be funny as hell is if Andy, Murrue and Lucas all had a big brawl to see who would command the ship(didn't they all command 3 separate ships at the end of Seed? ) That would have been so funny.

Contributions

chaos: But in this episode, Murrue offered Andy a seat, and he said "This is your ship. It's your chair". Or something to that extent. Lacus has Kira, I doubt she needs anything else.

I must have missed that part with all the joking going on between Sephex and I. I will watch it a bit more seriously when the sub is out...although I don't know who with Yuula there. I will not be able to wait till he uses Cagalli like a shield. That was too funny. Then his facial expressions. Priceless.

Contributions

chaos: Agreed. It was hilarious. He was whimpering WAAAY too much though, but then again, I never liked the guy, and I doubt anyone did.

If they did like him then they liked him as a vilian of sorts. Him and his father obviously had ambitions to control Orb and control Cagalli.

Contributions

chaos: That was the only reason Yuula wanted to marry Cagalli.

Rubedo: BTW, Xenosaga Animation Episode 2 has come out.

I LOVE ANIME ( inuyasha rocks muh socks !)

nope

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

naruto

(will watch other ones soon)

Dislikes: pokemon/digimon/monster rancher etc