Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Incredible "DOES ANYONE LIKES ANIME??" Thread

They made a Xenosaga anime series? I thought it was just a thought that they had. I'd like to see it someday.

Posts Occur in Real Time edczxcvbnm's Avatar

I was suppose to start today or yesterday over in Japan so that means some fansub group should have the first episode out sometime soon. Saturday at the latest?

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I was downloading a subbed version of episode 12. I was too impatient when the episode came out, to wait for a subbed version, so I just downloaded an un-subbed episode from saiyaman.

Rubedo: Now, I downloaded episode 12 subbed from AoNe (Whatever the hell it is).

EDIT: Actually, SEED Destiny airs every Saturday at 9:00 Pm in Japan.

Yeah. The same time slot that Fullmetal Alchemist had. Stupid one week breaks. On a nice side note, Anime-Kraze released the Gundam Seed Special 1 DVD rip. 1.3 GB and it is suppose to be really nice quality with AC3 audio.

http://torrent.anime-kraze.org:8080/

Which fansub group will do the Xenosaga series?
    But for a certainty back then
    We loved so many,yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...
    Yet even then we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

I don't know but so far no one has put out a sub yet. You can get the raw over at Saiyman Raws.

No, you are not the only one.

Anime is getting dangerously close to my new religion
    Ive seen many, but some of my favs are-
    Evangelion (a fan forever... Im slowly collecting the platinum ed's)
    InuYasha (Not, and never will be a raging fan, Good anime none the less)
    Noir (Pure awsomeness)
    Cowboy Bebop (One of the best, it will never get old)
    FLCL (So expensive, but well worth it)
    FMA (I wanna see more!)
    The most recent series that Ive watched was Chobits. It was surprisingly good. I liked it enough for it to be up there with my favs... Maybe its because I have so much in common with the main character
    Last edited by Sess020; 01-08-2005 at 08:12 AM.

:strung: Obnoxious Little Frog :strung:
    "Life is merely a Whirling Vortex of circumstances."
    "Idle hands spend time at the genitals, and you know how much god hates that."
    8-) Make it home safely! 8-)

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    Yeah. The same time slot that Fullmetal Alchemist had. Stupid one week breaks. On a nice side note, Anime-Kraze released the Gundam Seed Special 1 DVD rip. 1.3 GB and it is suppose to be really nice quality with AC3 audio.

http://torrent.anime-kraze.org:8080/
    chaos: Episode 13 of G-SEED Destiny just came out on Saiyaman.net. Go to the bittorent section to find it. The subbed versions won't come out until Monday. I am currently downloading, and it is saying "9 hour-ish".

*excited*

*downloads*

Contributions

chaos: Gosh darn it, after I downloaded, I tried to move the file to another location on my pc, but screwed up, making it so that I have to re-download. All I caught was the scene where they showed a recap of the last episode where the Zaku Warriors- Rey and Lumanaria were firing large cannons at Orb.

EDIT: Phew, nevermind. I finally located the original file.

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

I love anime....and I love SM!!!I wish the last season would be release in North America...*thinks about what he said* Wait nevermind, they would only butcher it!!!....*plots revenge on whoever edited SM series to death*. I nave only dial-up*cries* So I can't download much anime, and I live in the middle of nowhere, so that means I can't buy much either. But I can't believe no one mentioned WHR (Witch Hunter Robin) It's awesome there is only 26 episodes tho....I manage to see:

-The Vision of Escaflowne, but not the movie *cries* (I love this show, it's beautifully drawn)
    -Gundam Wing, and I have Endless Waltz on VHS (Pretty good stuff)
    -Gundam SEED (I HATE!!!! Flay, she's a *uses metaphor for female dog*
    -WHR (I LOVE IT!!!)
    -Sailor Moon (*Worships Neo Queen Selenity*, *curses the people who edited it*
    -I, Inu Yasha (I love this one too, I have the 1rst movie, can't wait til the 25th!!!)
    -DB/Z/GT (not the greatest, but I have 6 of the movies)
    -Princess Mononoke (THe BEST!!!!)
    -Spirited Away (Enjoyed)
    -Castle in the Sky (liked)
    -Card Captor Sakura (watched it in french, the french ver. better than the eng.)

And I probably forgot a few.

Doomed Otaku of the void aeris2001x2's Avatar

i,ll add a few that are barely mentioned but are all genius...

Gunbuster= The prototype for Evangelion by the same guy, and without its success Gainax would have gone out of business (hence, there would have been NO Evangelion).

Wings of the Honnamise= The reason Gainax went almost bankrupt. It was the most expensive Anime ever before Akira, but was a financial disaster. However its one of the all time classics. Was cut by manga entertainment to get it down to a pg (they cut out a pivotal attempted rape scene).

Macross-Do you remember love = This 1984 movie of the seris is classic space opera not to be missed.

Orguss 02 = One of the most underated Animes. Like Escaflowne its one of the *medievil mecha* shows.

Ghost in the Shell SAC = Enough said.

Patlabour 2 = The piniacle of the Patlabour seris.

the OVA Prequals of the R Kenshin Seris Trust and Betrayal. Easily surpass the seris and rock.

Winds of Amnesia = Another unsung classic. Deep without being ponderous, action without disrupting the narrative and awfully painful at times, a must see.

Project A.ko = ok, maybe this is only here cause its the Anime that got me first addicted, but this 1986 movie that parodys the anime industry of the time was etheral at the time for me, and i still occainsly come back for more.
    " Redeem me into childhood. Show me myself without the shell" Nightwish- Ghost Love Score.
    " Everything is Clearer now. Life is just a dream you know, thats never ending...i,m ascending". Cowboy Bebop- Blue
    " Noriko...Kazumi...When you return i,ll be there to say...Welcome Home" Jung- Gunbuster
    "...Shut up. The cycle of nature and your stupid plan don't mean
    a thing. Aeris is gone. Aeris will no longer talk, no longer laugh,
    cry...... or get angry...... What about us...... what are WE supposed
    to do? What about my pain? My fingers are tingling. My mouth is dry. My
    eyes are burning!" Cloud- FF7

If anyone cares Seed fansubs released Episode 13 of gundam seed destiny.

Also Anime Yuki released Xenosaga the Animation episode 1.\

You can get torrent links over at www.baka-anime.com

Contributions

chaos: Xenosaga anime? Anyone seen it/have a decent review?

EDIT: Alright, I've found it on Saiyaman.net.

Ya, anime is great. I really like Rumiko's works, Urusei Yatsura looked funny from what I said, Ranma 1/2 is also a really great Rumiko anime. My favorite is Maison Ikkoku, the mangas are excellent, and the anime is good, but I prefer the mangas.

I've seen the Princess Nine series which is a good series, some episodes from Ah My Goddess!, though I'm collecting the mangas as it is now. From what i've read from the Naruto mangas, they're pretty good too.

Fatal Fury was a great set of movies, and I used to be big into Ronin Warriors as a boy.. Though I have to say that I hated the Tekken movie. Simply horrible IMO. I was prepared to see the first few episodes at a viewing at Otakon of Full Metal Alchemist, but, they messed something up and they only showed the first episode, but it looked interesting. I also caught an interesting anime that seemed to be based on RPG game rules, I don't remember what it was called..