Thread: [A] Let Summer Be

Default [A] Let Summer Be

First CG I have tried in ages. As a special treat too, my first Oekaki picture, using picturebbs.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

First off well done for a first attempt on something, their always the hardest and the work you've done is a great start. I'll start with the outside scene one

I love the background, its simple and not over complicated, you can see what its meant to be without having to spend ages looking at it, however it might be worth adding more detail to the hills or other such thing next time, just a suggestion as you may want to keep it simple to stop it detracting attention from the forground, if that was your intention thats also a good idea. Now the girl in the foreground, great job, its quite easy to mess up proportions when drawing humans but you've gone and got them right, although the head does look kind of arkward, maybe next time try and make the body and head face more the same way, but its not a must, it would just give the picture more depth. Finally those lines below her eye look out of place and a little silly, thats my personal opinion though, good job over all on that picture

Ok I don't like this picture as much as the other one, but then I've always been a sucker for cuteness... Ok, I'll start from the bottom up. In this picture the legs seem a bit too long and bandy but the colouring and design are good, maybe just shorten the legs a little on the next image. Again, the body and head are well proportioned, and the colouring and colours fit really well together.

So nice first go and keep practicing, thats what makes perfect
    FOA