Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Default The United Nations of Atlantica

Our Country
    Atlantica is a democratic republic consisting of several islands, Nauticus, Hermes, Neko and Loki which for several years were warring factions. However during the age of creation several members of each governing body realised the need for peace and created the democratic nation of Atlantica.

Government
    Our government consists of two parliaments, the Democratic Parliament of Union Decisions which deals with all matters relating to our country and the Atlantican Central Amphoria Parliament. These two independent bodies communicate via the Central Parliamentary Body UCAB (United Central Atlantican Body)

The DPUD (Democratic Parliament of Union Decisions) consists of 3 democratically chosen members from each island (a total of 12 equalling the number of stars on the flag) and the ACAP (Atlantican Central Amphoria Parliament) consists of 2 representives from each island, a minister for war and a foreign secretary. Both the DPUD and ACAP meet up in the UCAB 4 times a year with a governmental secretary which is picked via a national vote.

Our Flag

A Map of our Fair Nation

I'd like to thank Nait for making the map outline

The Isle of Neko
    The center of all political and trade for the entire nature, the Island of Neko is a hub of activity and encompases the nations capital Amphoria as well.

The Isle of Loki
    This island contains some of the most vicious armies and people of the whole of Atlantica, they only agreed to the unionised nation for the fact that they were nearly beat and cause much discord in the harmonised parlerment.

The Isle of Natuicus
    The largest island in the nation and also the most agricultural. This island may seem backwards now but with planned test sites and much new boat testing in its large bays it could soon become the technological hub and bring forward the nation in leaps and bounds.

The Isle of Hermes
    The main production and training center of the island with the nations army and navy currently based here, Hermes is otherwise a very desolate island.

Diplomatic Channels
    The agreements state that during times of peace free trade and mutual cooperation will be made between Atlantica and the agreed states

However Atlantica still reserves the right to refuse entry to any person(s) that attempt to enter its state if it feels their journey is unjustified. Also if it does not feel that any action will not benifit the nation of Atlantica it will also publically refuse to join in with that action. This agreement is called an 'mutual peace agreement'.

The following nations currently have a mutual peace agreement with the United Nations of Atlantica:
    * The Nation of Zhem
    * Sephxania

Other
    I will update this post as more information about our country becomes available but if you would like to become a member of our government please post in this thread or PM me, thank you

Notes About Images
    Please note for the background of this post to show up and the flags image you must be logged in, if you cannot log in for any reason we are sorry for the annoyance.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Baloki; 08-20-2004 at 12:45 PM.
    FOA

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

That's a pretty awesome flag, there. Where'd you steal it? Just kidding, kidding.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

Thanks Nait
    FOA

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Cool

Not that you like MY country!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

Added a copy of Naits map with my country labeled (Thanks Nait) and will add a description of each island later
    Last edited by Baloki; 08-10-2004 at 06:59 PM.
    FOA

Contributions
    • Hosted EoFF Elections event
    • Contributions to Eizon project

If you have PSP 8, I could give you the source.

Is that a little whirlpool vortex thing in the middle there? That would be sweet.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nice nation there, Baloki.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

I suppose now we're starting for real I'd better cut the lines of communication and try to recruit 2 more people, then I'll be sorted

Where can I find 2 lazy people who will just sit there quitly nodding their heads, hummmm...
    FOA

Who's the leader of this nation? I need to address an ambassadorial letter to SOMEONE.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by princeofdarknez
    Who's the leader of this nation? I need to address an ambassadorial letter to SOMEONE.
    You could but if its that copy and paste one the nation of Atlantica would not be interested, we prefer people to actually talk to us...
    FOA

Blog Entries

Due to the overwhelming amount of archaological evidence on the Island of Hermes that is relevant to the ancient religious societies and cults of Valkea including the Cult of Väina and the beginnings of Päi, I must INSIST that Hermes be handed over to Zhem immediately...

Just kidding. You can keep your crummy island. (but only because the wonders haven't been decided upon yet )

*hugs Baloki and puts propaganda in his blazer pocket*

Signed,
    Ai Ermoa. Näkijä of Valokoto. Cult of Päi.

PS: I'm pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo-Nercy³
    PS: I'm pretty high.
    well isn't that nice.
    me=
    anyone want to join me? lol

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions

This is not a general spam thread nor one to advertise for other nations guys
    FOA

ok sorry baloki.

I meant to add in that post that I was wanting a peace treaty also. We islands need to stick together you know. i will make a more official letter later though. Just wanting you to now that.

["What I give form to in daylight is only one per cent of what I have seen in darkness." M.C. Escher