Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda 2: Adventures of Link

Go to the town that leads into the Death Mountain area (3rd town you came across,) enter the house with the table and inspect the table to find a mirror. Give the mirror to the woman asking about it, and you'll get the life spell.
    Do the la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lalaaa-laa-lada!

Everything you wanted to know about my RPGs and more.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkKnight
    Go to the town that leads into the Death Mountain area (3rd town you came across,) enter the house with the table and inspect the table to find a mirror. Give the mirror to the woman asking about it, and you'll get the life spell.
    Well....I don't think i need it anyway The mirror was bugging me though. I thought I had missed something important.

Hmmm...Now this old geezer says i have to be "Ready" to get the next magic. Do you know what he means?

Also "Hidden Town" has a dead end....I think i can remember it opening or something. Do you know how to do it?

Aww....jeez...I remember the brick patern but i don't remember the freaken forcefield..so how do i get past this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 08-09-2004 at 07:34 PM.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

That force field is blocking the Grand or Great Palace or something like that. It is the final palace in the game and you can only get to it once you've beaten all the other palaces.

I hate it so much because not only is that palace so incredibly long and difficult, but the path to get there takes forever too. You have to go through so much to get to that palace.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

Ok, the next dungeon has two dead ends and a door with no key in sight. Of coarse I looked for secret passages...but nothing there. HELP MEH PLEEZ!

Also....still have the question aobut the town & the dead end.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 08-09-2004 at 09:33 PM.

Palace 6 has two methods of navigation.

1) Fairy Spell. As a fairy, you can go through keyholes. Keep in mind that there are tons of doors and dead-ends in this place.

2) Magic Key. Once you find all the heart and magic containers (and possibly go back for the life spell,) go back to the guy who says you're not ready to ge the spell of..."spell." Go to the dead end and use spell there to get the magic key. From there, you can also go to the destroyed town to pick up Thunder if you feel like braving the eyeballs without the cross.
    Do the la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-lalaaa-laa-lada!

Everything you wanted to know about my RPGs and more.

Wow, that was a quick reply, thanks but i deleted it because i figured it out xD Fairy helped me again.

As for finding all thecontainers....naw I know aquicker way. Thanks you for the info! you guys have helped me out ALOT
    Last edited by TasteyPies; 08-10-2004 at 12:56 AM.