Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cooking

Default Cooking

I just wanna say I suck at making homemade pizza. Where you have to mix the dough mix with Water I end up putting in too much water so the dough is a watery, then I try adding sauce but it just seeps into the dough making a nice gloppy mess. Then whenI add cheese it soaks into the dough making it look even morel ike crap, then I cook it and the out crust is fine but the innards are more sauce then pizza, I swear I had to eat most of it with a spoon.

Nowfor the topic, have you ever messed up on cooking something?

FFXIV Character

Ella Cinder (Sargatanas)
    EW OMG THAT'S JUST SICK!

Anyways. Yeah, I tried making muffins once and I accidentally read the directions wrong and added too much water. ;_; I was so sad, my poor little muffins ... poor ... little ... innocent muffins. ;_;

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nothing too specific that I can remember, but I tend to burn the crap out of the pan when I'm making soup.

My biscuits always end up being goo too. Shucks.

--Box Box Box Box

I couldn't cook pizza to save my life, i've tried, boy, have i tried. I also don't make very good pie.
    :weep: :boohoo:
    It doesn't matter what any of us is looking for,we'll never find it,
    because it's not even there

~hayden~
    Some people are like SLINKIES, they are of no real use, but you can't help but smile when one tumbles down the stairs.

Cooking is like playing with legos. Put the right stuff where it needs to be when it needs to be there. How can you mess that up?

Quote Originally Posted by Olly
    Have you ever messed up on cooking something?
    Nope, unless you could count the poor garbage can. It suffered major fire damage.

Reminder: When using noodles to light broken burners, make sure to properly extinguish the noodle before throwing it away.

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

When I was younger, I tried making grilled cheese in the microwave. I remember my mom putting butter on it, and not realizing that was to keep the bread from drying out in the pan, and when it was done it was seeping with butter. Pretty darn gross.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Uhm... I can't think of anything I've tried to cook that's come out inedible. Cooking isn't that hard.

For Valentines Day a couple years ago I decided to cook something fancy for BJ. It took 4 hours to cook, and I decided to do the onions right after doing my make-up. Smaller onions = less crying, right? Hell no. Tiny onions are evil. I had to re-do my fancy-pants make-up.

Sometimes when cooking a stir-fry I add the veggies too late and by the time they're cooked the chicken has dried out and isn't very nice.

Blog Entries

I cook everything perfect

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I'm a pretty good cook. Just lazy.

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

well, i am usually a pretty good cook, but just the other day i was trying to microwave some kettle corn and i burnt it. like... really badly.

Make A Grave For The Unknown Soldier,
    Nestled In Your Hollow Shoulder,
    The Unknown Soldier...

MY FORUM~~PLEASE JOIN!

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I made some raisin buns once at school. When I got home, the raisins had magically turned into chocolate chips. Either my raisins morphed into chocolate during the cooking process, or I picked up somebody else's muffins.

I'm alright at cooking, and I can make a good all-day-breakfast type meal. *nods*
    "As the days go by, we face the increasing inevitability that we are alone in a godless,
    uninhabited, hostile and meaningless universe. Still, you've got to laugh, haven't you?"

I haven't messed up on cooking anything, but I haven't tried cooking anything extravagant. I should learn more though. Then I can impress Nait about my vast knowledge of all sorts of different subjects, including cooking.

I tend to only make doughs, (cookie, pie - mm...) and so I don't have much actual cooking to mess up.
    They turn quite well usually too.
    I disable signatures. Killjoy.

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I cook but I always manage to screw up the recipe, thus making it turn out better than it should be.