View Poll Results: So, how 'bout that Halo 2?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • I've pre-ordered it or the limited edition, or will run to get it as soon as it's available.

2 6.45%
  • I'll buy it at some point, no rush.

11 35.48%
  • I have an XBox, but I have no idea why since I don't even want Halo 2.

3 9.68%
  • I don't have an XBox.

15 48.39%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halo 2

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by edczxcvbnm
    I will get Halo 2 eventually. It isn't a high priority by any means for me. Its all about half-life 2 which will put Halo 2 to shame in every single aspect. Interactive levels, Physics, Weapons, Story, Graphics. Halo 2 will be good but not great where there are giants like DooM 3 and Half-Life 2.
    That's kind of what I was thinking. The first Halo was kind of...bleah. Multiplayer was pretty cool, though the only person I ever played with only ever did Slayer matches with custom weapons or vehicles, so I never really experiences the in-depths of that, and single-player wasn't anything standout. I'm really interested in seeing how much they amped it up for this one, though. I saw a gameplay video of the first area of the game that looks pretty intense.

I don't plan on getting an Xbox, though, so I'll just have to hope that my friend gets it.

"I have an XBox, but I have no idea why since I don't even want Halo 2."

Basically. We won our Xbox for free with 2 games. We barely play it. We have Halo, but honestly, the game is trout to play on the Xbox, even if you've got multiple controllers it's still boring. We don't want to waste $$$ on Xbox live.
    PC Halo pwns Xbox Halo. Easy to control and play with dozens of people.

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

Pre ordered limited edition?

WHERE!???

Is it still possible for me to pre order the limited edition? I had no idea this was already going on.

Where can I pre order the limited edition from?

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

Ravishing Introvert Recognized Member Shoyku's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Czanthor
    I believe that in the spin-off novel It would have been nice for the Chief to be female, though. We could do with a modern-day Samus.
    There already is a modern day Samus-- Samus.

I think that the average idiot in the street still believes Samus is male. At least, a few people around here do.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Yeah the single player of Halo 1 was nothing really revoloutionary (except for the voice acting, which was awesome) but multiplayer was incredible. I hope that Halo 2 will at least have great single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoyku
    There already is a modern day Samus-- Samus.
    Owned.

*Doesn't own an Xbox*

Halo is cool, maybe I'll get Halo 2 when it comes out for PC. I dunno, it's fun, but not "OMG IT'S TEH BEST GAME EVAR!!!111!1 ALL OTHER GAMES R TEH SUXORS!!!", as some people in some forums actually put it.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

I think the main problem with Halo is that, First Person Shooter games are always best on the PC no matter where you put it. The mouse imo is always better than the clumsy joystick(unless i just suck). Not to mention the LAN network capabilities and also easier connectivity if MS ever decides to make a server to hook everyone up.

O yea Shulp i think Master Chief is a guy? O.o

My Youtube Page - Full of Capcom vs SNK 2 goodness!
    Check it out Nya~! @.@
    貓..貓..Yeh! X3

Halo 2 is going to kick everybodys butt. This game will have you drooling on your cheetos and your eyes might bleed because you forgot to blink. Hold on to your britches and get ready to shout once again while sitting on your couch!! I have a friend who is Halo nuts and since I have been getting together with 2 other friends and playing him (the alien / turn speed at 10.) we have got extremly good. Mostly we play 15 min hill blood gulch with warthogs and no sniping. Unlimited grenades is a must. I can stick a plasma grenade on a moving target like I wrote the program. Almost. I know I'm bragging. I have beat the game on legendary but I will not try again. I created file names from Red vs. Blue (Lopez, Griff, Simmonds, Sarge, Tex and Donut) correct colors and the just sit pretty next to all the other files.
    Anyway....Halo 2 is supposed to have levels 4 times larger than Halo 1. Wow. Considering the size of these levels thats huge! Only 2 weapons at a time but thats ok. Needler will be better than the first game but I thought it rocked in the first game. Plasma sword....I'll need to see this to understand it. Heat seeking missle launchers. And a rocket launcher on the Warthog. (unlimited ammo) Destructible vehicles and graphics to die for. Well If you have not pre-ordered this yet I will tell you it comes in a very nice hard metal case with lots of extras like game design, behind the scenes, making of Halo 2? Stuff like that. You only need to put 5.00 down to make sure you will have your unlimited edition Halo 2. Your friends will be jealous. No I dont work for Microsoft. Just love Halo.
    Later gamers. Remember I warned you. Make nice with your girlfriend now. November is not far at all.

~Puppy.
    I haven't given it a second thought...

All good people are asleep and dreaming...

Desperate, deranged, talking in my sleep again...

(Skinny Puppy)

You know, 2 years or so of hyping about Halo 2 have left me wondering what a reality where Halo 2 bombs would be like.

Oh how entertainingly ironic that'd be...

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

Once a game or series reaches a certain amount of hype, it is next to impossible for it to bomb.

Just look at Wind Waker. I believe it would be nearly impossible for Halo 2 to bomb.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

mightve missed it but when does it come out again?
    BURGLEFICKLE!

I don't have a XBox but if I did I would have Halo I already and would be physced for Halo II. I want a XBox soooo bad waaahhhh!

Formerly Biggus Dickus Salmon King's Avatar

I wish I had an Xbox, I've been trying to get one for a long time now but theres always other stuff to buy . For sure I'll get Halo 2 someday, along with Fable, hear that game is the shyt.