Thread: A Harry Potter rumor I want to ask if it's true(UNMARKED SPOILERS!You've been warned)

Default A Harry Potter rumor I want to ask if it's true(UNMARKED SPOILERS!You've been warned)

Well my friend said her brother knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows J.K Rowling and said she said that in book 6 Harry Potter kills Hermonie cuz' she had been a total bitch trying to control Harry and Ron then Harry goes nuts and kills other students and Ron goes and kills Harry because Harry was going to kill him & becomes a hero and the book is called Ron the Hero. I think it's a lie but I was just wondering.

Blog Entries

I think that rumor is false ans actually there is no way taht Harry could kill Hermoine... they're best friends, even if she was a bitch Harry and Ron would never kill her! They'd seperate from her...

And Ron killing Harry, it could be Malfoy killing him but Ron no way!

That's for sure a big lie, wher did they get that information?

I knew it was a lie! Though I just wanted to confirm it. Ron killing Harry man I shouldn't even have bothered. Hermonie is a little bitchy know-it-all though.

Blog Entries

Hermoine is cool and so as Ron and Harry... if Harry Potter dies what'd be of the JK Rowling???? Harry Potter must continue!!

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Riiiiiiight.

Just so this isn't spam, I'm pretty sure this is false.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Totally false. If Rowling thought so little of her own character, why would she have made her that way? And why would she kill off her main character? And why would Ron, Harry, and Hermoine, all best friends, want to kill eachother? Really, it should be obvious that it's a dumb rumor, it doesnt sound anywhere near true.

Banned

It's not true, I've already read it. Found it on Ebay.
    It's not really the sixth Harry Potter though.
    It's more about Dudleys life.
    Why he does what he does to Harry and so on.
    Appearantly he was repetivly molested by the local priest when he was very young.
    So he's not really a bad guy. He's just a victim to the circumstances.

Banned

There are two versions.
    The censored and the un-censored(18+) version.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by jrgen
    There are two versions.
    The censored and the un-censored(18+) version.
    No offense, but I won't believe that until I have the book in my hands and it's read. How could you get the book off Ebay, if it's not even released? Ebay is good, but not that good.

They tell you about the 6th book here.

For the record, here are the definite facts of what's going to be in book 6.

* The sixth book is yet to be titled, and don't believe anything otherwise.
    * By the ends of books 6 and 7 "you'll have all the back story you'll need", says JK Rowling, and a prequel will not be necessary
    * There will be a new Minister of Magic, no more Mr. Fudge.
    * We will find out what happened to Hagrid's half brother Grawp. He will be a bit more controllable in book 6.
    * The Dursleys are in the next book, but Harry's stay with them will be the shortest yet. In book 5 he stayed for 4 weeks, so we know his stay will be less than 4 weeks.
    * Cho Chang will not be a romantic interest of Harry in Book 6, however there will be a "little romance" for Harry says JK.
    * In books 6 and 7 we will find out exactly why JK killed off Sirius.
    * Harry becomes even more powerful in book 6.
    * In books 6 and 7 we will find out why Dumbledore trusts Snape.
    * We will find out what happened to Wormtail AKA Peter Pettigrew
    * More about the animosity between Snape and Sirius will be revealed in the last 2 books.
    * JK has said that giving away the form of Snape's boggart and patronus says too much. We'll definitely find out what Snape's worst fear is, and it'll be important.
    * Hermione and Draco will NOT end up together in book 6 or 7.
    * We will find out what exactly Dudley saw when he looked at the dementors.
    * The reason Voldemort and Harry both didn't die when Voldemort tried to kill Harry, will be revealed.
    * We will see more of Draco's mother, Narcissa Malfoy, now that Lucius is busy.
    * We'll learn more about Harry's scar in the last 2 books.
    * Moaning Myrtle will make an appearance again, as will Tonks.
    * More about Voldemort's birth will be revealed, thus helping us understand why he is so evil.
    * Muggles begin to notice "more and more odd" occurrences in book 6, says JK.
    * The wizarding world is really at war in the sixth book.
    * Harry will tell his dearest friends about the prophesy after it sinks in to him.
    * We will learn more about Harry's relatives, including his grandparents (though JK says they aren't really important to the story)
    * We will find out what happened to Sirius's motorbike.
    * Book 6 will be shorter than the 5th book (or at least JK's 99% sure, but will not swear on her children's lives)
    * There will be no "new" nationalities of children at Hogwarts. Hogwarts is a British school, and JK says that adding foreigners for the sake of it is not in her plans.
    * During an interview, when JKR was asked in which Hogwarts room she'd like to be for 1 hour, she said it would be a room in which Harry has been before, but doesn't know its importance. Yet. (this could have happened in book 5, but we're unsure)
    * It's very important in the plot that Harry has his mother's eyes, and that her wand was very good for charms.
    * During an interview for Kids BBC, Victor Greensteet (reporter) asked Rowling if Harry would have a dragon for a pet. This is what she replied: "You can't tame a dragon, no matter what Hagrid thinks. It's simply impossible. So no. He has more common sense. He MAY have a different pet in the future, but for now, I won't say anything else". (This could have been buckbeak, but I'm sure we can expect more pets)
    * In the same interview for Kids BBC, the reporter asked J. K. if Harry had ever used the internet, and this is what she had to say: "No. They (the Dursleys) won't let him go near Dudley's computer, and Dudley is the only one who has a computer. They hit him if he gets too near to the keyboard. So the answer would be No. I use it a lot, but Harry doesn't. Wizards don't really need to go on the web. They have an even better way to find out what's happening in the outside world, which I think is a lot more fun than the Internet, but I'm going to keep quiet on this one."
    * The choice between what's right and what's easy will be a pillar of the plot in Harry's last 2 years at Hogwarts
    * Harry's parents' profession will be a big part of the plot.
    * Something HUGE will be revealed about Lily Potter.