I'd always wanted to watch this, but I'd always forget when it would be on. Today they had a marathon that I caught a little in, and I got hooked.

For the uninitiated: This is a big parody of reality shows. In the first season they took one guy and in the second two people who were just real people who thought they were going to be on a reality show. The twist is that everything on this show is the product of a team of writers and actors, with everyone in on the joke except for the schmos.

Season 2 started out with two people who were uninformed, a man and a woman (Tim and Ingrid) who were the schmos. A few days in, Ingrid figured it all out, and was approached by the producers to be an actress, and they brought in a new female schmo - Amanda.

The show they were parodying was The Bachelor, though in this case there were two objects of affection, with tons and tons and <i>tons</i> of twists along the way.

The season finale just finished and I was satisfied. At first, I was kind of afraid of how Amanda would react to it, but then they started building it up as Tim getting really upset, though by the end everything turned out okay. I hadn't watched the first season, so I was pretty happy when they did give the vacations and money to Tim, Amanda and Ingrid.

But yeah...discuss. I'm gonna have to check out the first season DVD soon.