Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Default Big dogs of Le Grand Chien

Nation: Le Grand Chien
    Government: Limited Monarchy
    Leader: Mr. Sumin(Sum-in) Bigs
    Capital: Grandfurtur
    Religion: There is no universal religion. Everyone's free to believe in what they want to believe.
    Entrance: All newcomers must go through a checking process. Their records and background will be checked and if they are fit to be in the nation, then they will be allowed in.
    National Flag: In the making. Expect to see it tomorrow, as it is 11:43 pm, right now, and I need to speed through this so as to not bother my brothers, who are sleeping in the room I am in. *Cough* I mean, my flag designers have broken all of their limbs and they need a day to fully heal.
    National Animal: Dog(Of course)

Government: The kings are chosen through bloodlines. The son of the previous king will become the new king and so on and so forth. A council of 5 members, chosen by the people, help the king. Each member has a different job: 1 supervises economics, 1 supervises agriculture, 1 supervises the military, 1 supervises technology, and 1 supervises education. The king decides on what they are to do, but they are also allowed to make changes they deem necessary.

Economics: The nation depends mostly on fishing.

Military: LGC has a strong navy, but a weak army.

More tomorrow, I hope. And darn MS Paint.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!