Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kill Bill

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I gotta admit, at the end, all I could think is "Don't do it! He still loves you....I think...."

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

mmhmm, glad to hear i'm not crazy. And i am a bit worried about possible future iterations of Kill Bill, but i mean. It's Quentin. He'd make it work, cuz, he's Quentin. and heres a possible point... (SPOILER)You never actually SAW Elle Driver Die in the trailer. she could still be wandering about nevada eyeless.

Contributions

And...and developed psychic skills that help her hone in on her prey! And then......ah, I got nothin' here.

Many thanks Christmas!

I cried when Beatrix used the 5 Point Palm Exploding Heart Attack on Bill! The music at that part was so great, but I think that all of the music he used in both volumes was awesome! Kill Bill Volume III would seem kinda odd... I think it would just be implied that Nikki gets killed when she's older and trying to avenge Vernita...

Contributions

But you never know. If Nikki is as driven as Beatrix, you never know...

Many thanks Christmas!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you gotta point there... *ponders*

I'm not going to speculate on this, even though it does seem very cool. It's not coming out for 14/15 years, so it's waaaay too early to look forward to it.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Nah, it's not implied. The whole point of the movie is that those with need for revenge will find a way to get revenge. Now, vernita deserved to get axed...or knived... but nikki did nothing wrong. She just had her mommy killed in front of her. By Tarantino standards, she'll kick the brides ass all over the place. thats my theory anyway.

and ona side note, come on man, the name was beeped through a movie and a half, don't jsut chuck it out there like that. spoiler tags please.

bill was a jerk, you shouldn't barrack for him. Besides "whatsherface" copped a lot of crap off him. the ending was pretty much perfect in my opinoin.

ps. what was the official bodycount in the second movie? considering the enormity of the first movie's count.
    i heard you say your future, was looking so grey

Not counting the massacere at the beginning, it's only two. As far as I can remember, at least.