Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kill Bill

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Default Kill Bill

Try not to Flame me mercilessly, because the rumor i speak of seems quite within Quinten Tarantinos absolute insanity. I have caught wind form a few people, that he plans on releasing, many years in the future, a third Kill Bill Movie, featuring The Bride and BB, and the daughter of Vernita Green. Evidently, (supposedly) it focus' on the line in the first movie, when the Bride comes out with "When you get older, if you still feel raw about it, you come find me" or something to that effect. Can anyone else confirm at least hearing the rumor?

btw, the reason it is Quinten Insanity worthy, is that he is supposedly waiting until the child actress who plays Vernita Green's daughter is old enough to look like she could take Uma in a fight, so he can use the same actress.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

i'm confirming hearing this rumor before

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I've never heard of it. Could be interesting.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Not At All Reno
    i'm confirming hearing this rumor before
    I am also willing to confirm that I have heard this rumor before.

Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by ShlupQuack
    I am also willing to confirm that I have heard this rumor before.
    Me three.
    Hello Pika Art by Dr Unne ~~~ godhatesfraggles

All I can confirm is that others have comfirmed you confirming this rumor.

It would make for quite an interesting film, but how many years are we talking about waiting?

Take care all.

From Maxim; November 2002 issue

Are there other genres you want to try?
    "Oh, I want to do a western. I keep doing spaghetti westerns in other genres except an actual spaghetti western. Even my World War II movies actually seem closer to spaghetti westerns. I’m even thinking of releasing one of them, or maybe all of them, with the subtitle Once Upon a Time in Nazi-Occupied France. <b>I also want to do more anime. There’s already a 10-minute anime sequence in Kill Bill. I want to do further Bride stories, or maybe tell the origin of Bill. Harvey Weinstein suggested I do this big Godfather-like saga, mixing the Kill Bill movies with anime to do this gigantic Godfather saga version of the story.</b>"

Well, that's not what I wanted, but I could have swore he said something in an interview I read about shooting a couple scenes now, while the little girl is young, and then shooting the rest later, when she's older. Although, I believe he was joking.

Also: Weren’t you also considering doing a Vega brothers movie with Michael Madsen and John Travolta?
    "The Vega brothers is just an idea. But I’d come to the conclusion that I couldn’t do that anymore. The guys are just too old to do a prequel. But then I came up with another idea of how to solve it."

Which is…
    "I can’t tell you, unfortunately. But right after I had written the idea off, it came back to me. I have this little record room at home, and I was listening to music, and then it hit me: Wait a minute! What if this were to happen? Oh, yeah…and then this…Suddenly, their age wasn’t a problem anymore."

GLEE!

SEXY McAWESOME TO YOU, MISTER

oooh that will be so great *-* when i first saw Kill Bill, i thought they should make another about the girl comin back to her, but i never heard any rumors about it. Wow, it is so awesome that they would wait to use the same actress...XD

i still haven't seen Vol.2 ;_;

Make A Grave For The Unknown Soldier,
    Nestled In Your Hollow Shoulder,
    The Unknown Soldier...

MY FORUM~~PLEASE JOIN!

"Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my 'Dollars' trilogy. I was going to do a new one every 10 years. But I need at least 15 years before I do this again," he tells Entertainment Weekly.

"The star will be Vernita Green's (Vivica A. Fox's) daughter, Nikki (Ambrosia Kelley)," he adds. "I've already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale (Julie Dreyfus) will get all of Bill's money. She'll raise Nikki, who'll take on The Bride."

"Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers. I might even shoot a couple of scenes for it now so I can get the actresses while they're this age."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't want the little girl to win though. ;_;

(SPOILER)Then again, at the end of Vol. 2 I was like "Please don't Kill Bill!" xD

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Yeah, I kinda thought that too...it was funny how he died, though. Or at least it was funny during the credits, when it flashed his name and you just saw him laying on the ground.

I'd like to see more Kill Bill anime, because the style of it was great, but it seems like he might be trying to milk the story, which would be fine just to be left as the two volumes.

I started a thread about this ages ago... o_O

What, you want a trophy?

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Amanda: Me too. *sigh*

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Breine
    I started a thread about this ages ago... o_O
    Which is probably where most of us heard this rumor the first time. At least that's where I heard it.